Hey! What about the mums out there?

Started by Enrump, Jun 27, 2006, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sleazy Rider

All positivity and love to your mum. My mums an ex heroin junkie who has been through anything one person could go through and she still loves life. shes got the best heart I've ever known.
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

SMc55

QuoteAll positivity and love to your mum. My mums an ex heroin junkie who has been through anything one person could go through and she still loves life. shes got the best heart I've ever known.
And she's got you, and that's wonderful  :)

Sleazy Rider

And she's got you, and that's wonderful  :)
thank you
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

EC

love. love. love.
let us know tomorrow bermuda highway.  :)

BH

the power of the mmj board!

the numbers are still good for my mum and she continues to beat the odds!  thanks for the love.

and to get this topic back on track i just want to say.......

my mum was more worried about seeing her grandkids tommorow night than talking about herself.  she rules.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

wonderful and relieving news.  really really great news.  :)

Dee.

sleezy_morning_reb

I'm ready for it now!

Enrump

I'm sure you're mum's gonna be allright! My mum got cancer 4 years ago and against all odds she's now well and better than ever! Mum's are tougher than we give them credits for - I mean they let a small human being live in their stomache for 9 months and then they squeese them out like nobodys buisness.
I'm gonna adopt if I ever want kids that's for sure.....