Hey! What about the mums out there?

Started by Enrump, Jun 27, 2006, 08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Enrump

My mum is also awesome! She helps alcoholics and drug-addicts to get back on their feet. And she can detect exaxtly what kind of marijuana someone's smoking just by the smell of it!

ManNamedTruth

QuoteAnd she can detect exaxtly what kind of marijuana someone's smoking just by the smell of it!

The exact strain and everything? I don't know how thats humanly possible given the wide variety of strains and potencys and whatnot. Coming from a person who smokes quite a bit I'd say it's not.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Enrump

Ok, maybe she's not 100% accurate, but she's pretty damn good, I'll tell you that!
I used to live in this apartment building where a guy who was pretty in to the pot thing lived. And whenever she visited me she'd tell me what he was smoking (like afghan, black angel etc.) and when she left I asked him - and she was almost always right! It's amazing, but damn true!
I guess being around all kinds of different drugs all the time gives you some kind of enhanced smelling sences or something....

SmoothOprtr

My mom humps the milk man while dad's at the office.

The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

BH

My mum dresses up like a milk man and goes around humping women.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

Nice thread, enrump.
I never really appreciated my mum until I became one.

Dee.

My mom says cool things like, "Hey, just do the best you can.  That's all you can do."

dragonboy

My mum once gave me a lecture on the dangers of alchol with a G&T in her hand  ;D

I miss all my family...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

wellfleet

i never thought i would miss my mom so much until i moved a thousand miles away and now i wish i could sit down next to her and watch law & order late-night reruns like we used to. or watch entertainment tonight religiously even though she has a Master's in linguistics and is allegedly above all the celebrity gossip stuff...

my husband and i went to see his daughter not long after mother's day and she said she would get me a present and i said "i'm not a mum" and she said "you're kind of a mum, you're a step-mum." i almost choked... i *knew* i was a step-mum, but never really digested it... it was one of those moments...

i'm still getting used to being a wife!
everything sucks. really.

SmoothOprtr

QuoteMy mum dresses up like a milk man and goes around humping women.

Dad?
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Enrump

Mothers are a highly underestimated specie.

BH

In all seriousness, my mum gets her test results back on Friday and 3 seconds of positive thoughts/vibes from everyone would mean a lot to me.

SMc55

Lots and lots of positive vibes from me. I'll be thinking about her (and you).

BH

dragonboy

Thinking of your Mum BH. Hoping for the best, please let us know...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

kellilou3

QuoteIn all seriousness, my mum gets her test results back on Friday and 3 seconds of positive thoughts/vibes from everyone would mean a lot to me.
I'm definitely sending good vibes (and prayers) her way.  :)

EC

good vibez for sure bermuda highway.  

Dee.

Enrump

Good vibes all the way from Sweden!