Favorite Movie Quotes

Started by Monkeyfist, Jun 09, 2006, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jaimoe

From Slap Shot, one of the greatest and funniest sports movies of all time:

[Referee skates over to Steve Carlson during the playing of the American National Anthem]

Peterboro Referee: Got my eye on the three of you. You pull one thing, you're out of this game. I run a clean game here. I have any trouble here, I'll suspend ya.

Steve Hanson: I'm listening to the fucking song!

MMJ_fanatic

oh yeah and from True Romance:

Clifford Worley: You're Sicilian, huh?
Coccotti: Yeah, Sicilian.
Clifford Worley: Ya know, I read a lot. Especially about things... about history. I find that shit fascinating. Here's a fact I don't know whether you know or not. Sicilians were spawned by niggers.
Coccotti: Come again?
Clifford Worley: It's a fact. Yeah. You see, uh, Sicilians have, uh, black blood pumpin' through their hearts. Hey, no, if eh, if eh, if you don't believe me, uh, you can look it up. Hundreds and hundreds of years ago, uh, you see, uh, the Moors conquered Sicily. And the Moors are niggers.
Coccotti: Yes...
Clifford Worley: So you see, way back then, uh, Sicilians were like, uh, wops from Northern Italy. Ah, they all had blonde hair and blue eyes, but, uh, well, then the Moors moved in there, and uh, well, they changed the whole country. They did so much fuckin' with Sicilian women, huh? That they changed the whole bloodline forever. That's why blonde hair and blue eyes became black hair and dark skin. You know, it's absolutely amazing to me to think that to this day, hundreds of years later, that, uh, that Sicilians still carry that nigger gene. Now this...
[Coccotti busts out laughing]
Clifford Worley: No, I'm, no, I'm quoting... history. It's written. It's a fact, it's written.
Coccotti: [Laughing] I love this guy.
Clifford Worley: Your ancestors are niggers. Uh-huh.
[Starts laughing, too]
Clifford Worley: Hey. Yeah. And, and your great-great-great-great grandmother fucked a nigger, ho, ho, yeah, and she had a half-nigger kid... now, if that's a fact, tell me, am I lying? 'Cause you, you're part eggplant.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

banjohead

"Gonna have a party, gonna make some money. Gonna get some pussy.  I'ma fuck this bitch, I'ma fuck this bitch, I'll fuck anything that moves, yeah! *Turns to Silent Bob* You're cute as hell. I could go down on you, suck you, line up three other guys, make like a circus seal. Eww, you fuckin' faggot. I hate guys. I love women!"

"Dude, y'know that motherfucker owes me 10 bucks. Tonight, we're gonna rip off his head, and take out his fucking soul"

"I don't care if she is my cousin, I'm gonna knock those boots again tonight!"

- Jay in Clerks

Chills

Patrick Bateman: Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?
Elizabeth: [laughing] You actually listen to Whitney Houston? You own a Whitney Houston CD? More than one?
Patrick Bateman: It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

fitzcarraldo

Long one here from Reservoir Dogs  ;D Mr. Pink is actually Mr. Brown

MR. PINK
"Like a Virgin" is all about a
girl who digs a guy with a big
dick. The whole song is a
metaphor for big dicks.

MR. BLUE
No it's not. It's about a girl
who is very vulnerable and she's
been fucked over a few times.
Then she meets some guy who's
really sensitive--

MR. PINK
--Whoa...whoa...time out Greenbay.
Tell that bullshit to the
tourists.

JOE
(looking through his
address book)
Toby...who the fuck is Toby?
Toby...Toby...think...think...
think...

MR. PINK
It's not about a nice girl who
meets a sensitive boy. Now
granted that's what "True Blue" is
about, no argument about that.

MR. ORANGE
Which one is "True Blue?"

NICE GUY EDDIE
You don't remember "True Blue?"
That was a big ass hit for
Madonna. Shit, I don't even
follow this Tops In Pops shit, and
I've at least heard of "True
Blue."

MR. ORANGE
Look, asshole, I didn't say I
ain't heard of it. All I asked
was how does it go? Excuse me
for not being the world's biggest
Madonna fan.

MR. BROWN
I hate Madonna.

MR. BLUE
I like her early stuff. You know,
"Lucky Star," "Borderline" - but
once she got into her "Papa Don't
Preach" phase, I don't know, I
tuned out.

MR. PINK
Hey, fuck all that, I'm
making a point here. You're gonna
make me lose my train
of thought.

JOE
Oh fuck, Toby's that little china
girl.

MR. WHITE
What's that?

JOE
I found this old address book in a
jacket I ain't worn in a coon's
age. Toby what? What the fuck
was her last name?

MR. PINK
Where was I?

MR. ORANGE
You said "True Blue" was about a
nice girl who finds a sensitive
fella. But "Like a Virgin" was a
metaphor for big dicks.

MR. PINK
Let me tell ya what "Like a
Virgin"'s about. It's about some
cooze who's a regular fuck
machine.
I mean all the time, morning, day,
night, afternoon, dick, dick,
dick, dick, dick,
dick, dick, dick, dick, dick,
dick.

MR. BLUE
How many dicks was that?

MR. WHITE
A lot.

MR. PINK
Then one day she meets a John
Holmes motherfucker, and it's
like, whoa baby. This mother
fucker's like Charles Bronson in
"The Great Escape." He's diggin
tunnels. Now she's gettin this
serious dick action, she's feelin
something she ain't felt since
forever. Pain.

JOE
Chew? Toby Chew? No.

MR. PINK
It hurts. It hurts her. It
shouldn't hurt. Her pussy should
be Bubble-Yum by now. But when
this cat fucks her, it hurts. It
hurts like the first time. The
pain is reminding a fuck machine
what is was like to be a virgin.
Hence, "Like a Virgin."

The fellas crack up.

JOE
Wong?

MR. PINK
Fuck you, wrong. I'm right! What
the fuck do you know about it
anyway? You're still listening to
Jerry-fucking-Vale.

JOE
Not wrong, dumb ass, Wong! You
know, like the Chinese name?

Mr. White snatches the address book from Joe's hand. They
fight, but they're not really mad at each other.

MR. WHITE
Give me this fucking thing.

JOE
What the fuck do you think you're
doin? Give me my book back!

MR. WHITE
I'm sick of fuckin hearin it Joe,
I'll give it back when we leave.

JOE
Whaddaya mean, give it to me when
we leave, give it back now.

MR. WHITE
For the past fifteen minutes now,
you've just been droning on with
names. "Toby...Toby...Toby...
Toby Wong...Toby Wong...Toby
Chung...fuckin Charlie Chan." I
got Madonna's big dick outta my
right ear, and Toby Jap I-don't-
know-what, outta my left.

MMJ_fanatic

Yeah that opening riff in Reservoir Dogs is priceless!

Angry Ewok

A Fistful of Dollars

*Clint walks up to four badasses*

Bad guy: Listen, stranger - didn't you get the idea? We don't like to see bad boys like you in town. Go get your mule. Did you let him get away from you? Haha.

Clint: See... That's what I wanted to talk to you about. He's feelin' real bad.

Bad guy: Huh?

Clint: My mule. You see he got all riled up when you went an' fired all those shots at his feet. Heh.

Bad guy: Hey, you makin' some kinda joke?

Clint: Mmm. No. You see, I understand you men were just playin' around. But the mule, he just doesn't get it. Course... if you were all to apologize...

*Thugs break out laughing*

Clint: I don't think it's nice, you laughin'... See... My mule don't like people laughin'... He gets the crazy idea you're laughing at him. Now, if you apologize, like I know you're going to - I might convince him that you really didn't mean it.

*They draw their pistols - Clint wastes all four of them*
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

SmoothOprtr

"Everything I say by definition is a promise"
Marlon Brando- The Freshamn

The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

dragonboy

QuotePatrick Bateman: Did you know that Whitney Houston's debut LP, called simply Whitney Houston had 4 number one singles on it? Did you know that, Christie?
Elizabeth: [laughing] You actually listen to Whitney Houston? You own a Whitney Houston CD? More than one?
Patrick Bateman: It's hard to choose a favorite among so many great tracks, but "The Greatest Love of All" is one of the best, most powerful songs ever written about self-preservation, dignity. Its universal message crosses all boundaries and instills one with the hope that it's not too late to better ourselves. Since, Elizabeth, it's impossible in this world we live in to empathize with others, we can always empathize with ourselves. It's an important message, crucial really. And it's beautifully stated on the album.

Patrick Bateman: Yes it is! In '87, Huey released this, Fore, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Hip to be Square", a song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity, and the importance of trends, it's also a personal statement about the band itself.
[raises axe above head]
Patrick Bateman: Hey Paul!
[he bashes Allen in the head with the axe, and blood splatters over him]
Patrick Bateman: TRY GETTING A RESERVATION AT DORSIA NOW YOU FUCKING STUPID BASTARD!

Have you read the book Chills? One of my all time favs...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SmoothOprtr

QuoteYeah that opening riff in Reservoir Dogs is priceless!

True, but Mr. Brown was the one talking about Madonna.   Mr. Pink was the one who wouldn't tip.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

Tree

QuoteLong one here from Reservoir Dogs  ;D Mr. Pink is actually Mr. Brown

yeah that´s one of my favorites, too!

Chills

Have you read the book Chills? One of my all time favs...

Heh, what a coincidence, I've just bought it about a week ago. It was on my 'to read list' for a long time. I'm at page hundred or so. Good times.

sleezy_morning_reb

"You do that again I'll stab you in the face with a soldering iron" - Chris Walken (Joe Dirt)

"This isn't my real job ya know."- Lloyd Christmas
I'm ready for it now!

Chills

Sick Boy: It's certainly a phenomenon in all walks of life.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: What do you mean?
Sick Boy: Well, at one time, you've got it, and then you lose it, and it's gone forever. All walks of life: George Best, for example. Had it, lost it. Or David Bowie, or Lou Reed...
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Some of his solo stuff's not bad.
Sick Boy: No, it's not bad, but it's not great either. And in your heart you kind of know that although it sounds all right, it's actually just shite.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: So who else?
Sick Boy: Charlie Nicholas, David Niven, Malcolm McLaren, Elvis Presley...
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: OK, OK, so what's the point you're trying to make?
Sick Boy: All I'm trying to do is help you understand that The Name of The Rose is merely a blip on an otherwise uninterrupted downward trajectory.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: What about The Untouchables?
Sick Boy: I don't rate that at all.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Despite the Academy Award?
Sick Boy: That means fuck all. The sympathy vote.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: Right. So we all get old and then we can't hack it anymore. Is that it?
Sick Boy: Yeah.
Mark "Rent-boy" Renton: That's your theory?
Sick Boy: Yeah. Beautifully fucking illustrated.

Sleazy Rider

I don't give a good fuck if your a cop or not, I'm still gonna torture you- Michael Madsen Resevoir Dogs
Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

MMJ_fanatic

I forgot these Roddy Piper gems from "They Live":

"I have come here to chew bubblegum and kick ass.  And I'm all out of bubblegum!"

"Life's a bitch, and she's back in heat!"

SMc55

Harvey Keitel as Mr Wolf in Pulp Fiction:
"That's about 30 minutes away. I'll be there in ten."

Then the screeen caption as he drives up is "Nine minutes and thirty seven seconds later..."

Class!