Sure Is Quiet Round Here These Days...

Started by dragonboy, Jul 26, 2006, 07:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

Great to see you Mr. T!
Pleased the move went well, enjoy the alps & take it easy  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

FarmerYoda

music camp.
i avoid the term "band camp" at all costs.

i'm leaving for a new one tomorrow morning until august 4th.... i guess it'll help in the long run, but it's buillshit right now.

MMJ_fanatic

Office closed off avoided the room (TOO HOT) so no PC time either  >:(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Angry Ewok

Depression. I hang around, but I keep quiet. No fun being a downer. Things will pick up. Right? Yea. This is why I lay low.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

QuoteDepression. I hang around, but I keep quiet. No fun being a downer. Things will pick up. Right? Yea. This is why I lay low.

ah sweet pea.  sorry to hear that.  depression is tough - hope you're stickin' it out all right.  things will pick up - everything is a pendulum.  things balance themselves.  serious.

hi everyone - i've been really busy doin' some stuff and some other stuff.  things are good, though.  lots going on.  hope everybody's summer is nice.  :)

SMc55

Yeah, ewok, hope you're feeling better soon. These things just come out of nowhere sometimes, don't they? But they do go the same way. Hang in there  :)

EC

where is john conaway and where is mr. tony s.?  please report.

Angry Ewok

Yeah, things just kind of pile-on in droves. I never have an occasional downer - instead, I get a slew of them all at once. I'll be fine, though...

If nothing else, I've at least had some semi-decent Emo artwork.

:P
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.