today sucks hard

Started by EC, Aug 14, 2006, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

okay.  i officially hate today.  it sucked rocks and it keeps on sucking the big fucking suck.

i thought, "well, why don't you just go and get some ice cream and you'll feel better."

and then some more sucky things happened.

and then i just went to have some ice cream and it's all fucked up.  it's like it melted and then got bubbly, and it's very disappointing.

i'm sorry.  i needed to vent.  fuck you, today, i'm sick of you.

ycartrob

Quoteokay.  i officially hate today.  it sucked rocks and it keeps on sucking the big fucking suck.

i thought, "well, why don't you just go and get some ice cream and you'll feel better."

and then some more sucky things happened.

and then i just went to have some ice cream and it's all fucked up.  it's like it melted and then got bubbly, and it's very disappointing.

i'm sorry.  i needed to vent.  fuck you, today, i'm sick of you.

you have us!

FarmerYoda

Today sucks more than any day I know... You're absolutely right.....

I've had a terrible day as well. I should be out shmoozing with friends but FUCK YOU SUMMER VACATION! Everyones away as soon as I come back home!

Sdjkaotu34ioy6woe.... thanks for starting this.
I just ate oatmeal for dinner since I have nothing else in my house to eat and now I have a terrible stomach ache....

ycartrob

QuoteToday sucks more than any day I know... You're absolutely right.....

I've had a terrible day as well. I should be out shmoozing with friends but FUCK YOU SUMMER VACATION! Everyones away as soon as I come back home!

Sdjkaotu34ioy6woe.... thanks for starting this.
I just ate oatmeal for dinner since I have nothing else in my house to eat and now I have a terrible stomach ache....

you have us!

dragonboy

Sorry to hear you had a shitty days girls.
It's Tuesday morning here now & I can let you know that it's looking good so far  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

tuesdays are always better than mondays
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

Is it Tuesday in Oz right now Ali? What time is it?
Time zones freak me out when I think about them, the closest we'll ever get to time travel maybe...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

yep its tuesday nearly lunchtime 11.16am! what time is it in japan at the moment?

dragonboy

10.20 so I guess we're an hour behind.
Looks like working out maths equations is another of my skills!  

Going to Hawaii is the craziest. The flight is always in the evening, usually about 8.00pm. The journey takes around 8/9hours but when we arrive in Hawaii it's 8.00am on the say day that we flew!

No wait, it's 10.25 now - I guess we're not an hour behind after all  ;)

ali

an hour sounds about right. hope your tuesday is going well so far....

meant to tellyou, a friend of mine has just decided to go to japan & teach english for a year! nothing's completely sorted out yet, but she's pretty excited!

dragonboy

That's great news! Does she know where yet?
Is she on the Jet Programe? Does she know who she's working for yet? Is she good looking?  ;)
Seriously, let me know if I can help out in any way.

EC, sorry for rail-roading your thread. Hopefully you can see from our fun & friendly chat that Tuesday will be a good day  :)
If it isn't, you can personally hold me (or Ali!) responsible...

ali

yeah sorry ec, maybe we should have a general conversation thread!!
i think my friend is having the interview tomorrow... i hope it all goes well, as she'd be a great teacher (she's done some study to be a teacher in the past) and she needs a bit of change of scene... i'll keep you posted though!

ycartrob

QuoteSorry to hear you had a shitty days girls.
It's Tuesday morning here now & I can let you know that it's looking good so far  :)

you have us!  

ycartrob

Quotetuesdays are always better than mondays

you have us!  

dragonboy

MMJ_fanatic

somebody needs a hug...
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

tomEisenbraun

Quotesomebody needs a hug...

you have us!
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ycartrob

you have us!

Now we're gettin' somewhere...

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

EC

ah people - the maker better of shitass days. :)  
you're all shiny gems. xo