Arrested Development

Started by red, Aug 24, 2006, 12:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

red

Greatest TV show ever?  I think so.

I just got my Season 3 DVD's in and I'm in love all over again.  This show has so much replay value, it's scary.  

Gob = The greatest character to ever grace any medium.

I realize I only have a handful of posts, but this thread is a must.

SMc55

I'd never heard of this until I saw a trailer for it last night. Will definately give it a whirl.

dragonboy

I watched 1 & 2 back-to-back on DVD & loved every minute of it.
I have 3 on order, it's being held up by My Name Is Earl.
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

BH

My top 3 currently running 30 minute sitcoms.

1. Arrested Development.
2. Office (US version)  Still trying to find time to watch UK original
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Also, looking forward to the new full season of Extras coming up.  Scrubs is also a favorite of mine but couldn't quite make the list.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Quote3. Curb Your Enthusiasm
I got season 5 of CYE in the post last week, i can't wait to watch it  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

corey

QuoteMy top 3 currently running 30 minute sitcoms.

1. Arrested Development.

You do know that Arrested Development isn't currently running, right?
:)

BH

You do know that Arrested Development isn't currently running, right?
:)

I'm holding out hope for a Showtime return.  Or is that no longer on the table?
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

corey

No. It was out a long time ago, unfortunately.  :(

red

QuoteMy top 3 currently running 30 minute sitcoms.

1. Arrested Development.
2. Office (US version)  Still trying to find time to watch UK original
3. Curb Your Enthusiasm

Also, looking forward to the new full season of Extras coming up.  Scrubs is also a favorite of mine but couldn't quite make the list.
Great list, but you must watch the original Office.  Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are bloody amazing, hence my anticipation for Season 2 of Extras.

BH

Great list, but you must watch the original Office.  Ricky Gervais and Stephen Merchant are bloody amazing, hence my anticipation for Season 2 of Extras.

Yeah, I have Season One of the Gervais office on DVD that I borrowed from a friend and I plan to start on them soon.

Chills

Yeah, I have Season One of the Gervais office on DVD that I borrowed from a friend and I plan to start on them soon.

Enjoy! It's my favorite thing to ever grace television.
You gotta have both seasons though.

dragonboy

QuoteYou gotta have both seasons though.
& the Christmas special!  :)

spacecaptain

You HAVE to watch the UK version of The Office. The US version wasn't as awful as it could have been, but I don't think it holds a candle to the original.

Arrested Development was a show that I didn't "find out" about until after it was off the air. It really is a work of genius.