Main Menu

wellfleet

Started by ycartrob, Aug 27, 2006, 05:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

whatever happened to wellfleet?

wellfleet?  ???

SMc55

She was here the other day. I'm sure she was. I think.

SMc55

Woah, I was so wrong. She hasn't been here for a while. I hope all's well.

dragonboy

I was thinking the same thing a few days ago. Hope you're OK Wellfleet, come back soon  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ratsprayer

we sent each other PM's a few weeks ago, and she had a lot going on at the time.  i guess maybe it has been over a month since i've heard back from her.  we found some common ground talking about life issues (minus politics ;)  )

weird how the mmj forum can bring people together.

ali

hope its going ok for her...

Quotewe found some common ground talking about life issues (minus politics   ) weird how the mmj forum can bring people together.

and weird how it brings out the discussions - this is really the only place i get to have political discussions... plus its good to see what everyone thinks of these things

:)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

wellfleet

you guys!!!!!!

seriously, this is so sweet...

everything is fine. after a year of unemployment due to immigration and the us government finally deciding i was not a threat to national security, i was finally allowed to be a productive member of society.

so now i am.

again.

and i freakin' hate it...

my husband works from 3pm to midnight, i work from 10am to 5 pm and try to stay up with him when he gets home. i sleep every chance i get. it had been days since i even looked at the computer...

i work at best buy. was supposed to be the supervisor of the media dep't and somehow ended up as a cashier ??!! WTF, i know...  but i'm also writing for the local paper. those bills don't pay themselves, you know...

anyway, just fyi, don't shop at best buy. usually, it takes me a good 6 months to a year for the honeymoon at work to be over. it took me a month here. don't buy the service plans, don't buy the replacement plans, and for god's sake, don't get the magazines, you WILL be charged, you will never hear the end of them, and you will hate it... the place is so downright about screwing the customer in every way imaginable, it's just not funny...

but i will be hosting a release party for the mighty jacket, so that's a good thing!

kisses to you all, you totally made my day.
everything sucks. really.

dragonboy

Good to hear you're OK  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

SMc55

Good to see you back  ;D

Bummer about the job. Maybe now you're cleared or whatever you can look around for something better.

Dee.

Quoteand for god's sake, don't get the magazines, you WILL be charged, you will never hear the end of them, and you will hate it... the place is so downright about screwing the customer in every way imaginable, it's just not funny...
I haven't been in a Best Buy in forever.  Do they still make cashiers ask every customer about the magazine subscriptions?