Main Menu

hello :)

Started by EC, Aug 30, 2006, 06:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

hi everyone - this is slightly self important, so sorry about that, but for those whose emails i haven't returned, email is really hard right now, and the computer i'm on at present will not let me send emails.  so apologies to people, and wanted to let you know that i'm totally okay.  :)

seemed like a good general announcement place. xoxo

ali

hey EC, glad to hear all's well.... we've all been missing you!!

:)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

BH

I was just getting ready to start one of those "Where the hell is Meg?"  threads.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

dragonboy

Good to hear you're OK!
Come back soon, it's not the same here without you  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

Hello there.  Want to know a secret?  I read your name as E-Sizzle.  

It's true.  I do.

fitzcarraldo

E - Sizzle, that's great D.  :) & I read it as: Ever Classic!

Hey Megan. Hope you are having a great time on tour.

EC

ah nice.  you're all so terrific. :)  this was mostly for corey who i worried would be worrying.  but now email is sorted and i just got a warm feeling in my belly.  

i am also very sad to hear that something has happened to this tour.  it doesn't sound very nice, and this probably isn't the right thread, but i only have two minutes.  sending love to kentucky.

also, the tour is very fun, mr. sean.  very very very fun.  i'm in a place that is also called sin city at present, and i can see why.  ;)

e sizzle is AWESOME and i might just change it to that.  oh shit i have to post something in the m ward thread before i go.