Chicken Penis!

Started by ycartrob, Sep 13, 2006, 12:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

corey

That never gets old.

sweatboard

The reviews are already pouring in.

-"Chicken Penis sets the bar for youtube humor" NY TIMES

-"A level of hilarity is achieved here that can only be realized by a filmmaker of genius proportions " Patrick Hallihan

-"Chicken Penis is the Citizen Kane of 20sec. films" Steven Spielberg

There's Still Time.........

Tree

BH

QuoteThe reviews are already pouring in.

-"Chicken Penis sets the bar for youtube humor" NY TIMES

-"A level of hilarity is achieved here that can only be realized by a filmmaker of genius proportions " Patrick Hallihan

-"Chicken Penis is the Citizen Kane of 20sec. films" Steven Spielberg

;D

I just realized what would go great with Chicken Penis!  Has anybody ever had a Chicken Ring from White Castle?  Do you have White Castle.   Anyway, if that's not a Chicken Vagina to your Chicken Penis than I don't know what is.  
(I guess that's where chicken nuggets come from.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EC

QuoteThat never gets old.

ever.  it was an instant classic.

Coltrane

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

ycartrob

QuoteTHIS is better!!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1u4LzgJmT9A

I'd give that a vote in the Special Effects category, but my piece of film is without a budget; more in the Documentry category...

sweatboard

I think we need you to hook up with the guys that did Dickfish and pitch an idea for a collaboration between Dickfish and Chicken Penis.  They could fight crime, jack each other off, and just generally go around town being totally awesome.

THE ADVENTURES OF DICKFISH AND CHICKEN PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ycartrob

QuoteI think we need you to hook up with the guys that did Dickfish and pitch an idea for a collaboration between Dickfish and Chicken Penis.  They could fight crime, jack each other off, and just generally go around town being totally awesome.

THE ADVENTURES OF DICKFISH AND CHICKEN PENIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you would most definently need a secret handshake...
It would be the craze that sweeps the nation. There would be a special apperance by Snoop and a little crusty dog sidekick who's "lipstick" is always out.

Ewok, you got some cool graphics you could lay on this concept? We need to take it to the next level.

ycartrob

yep, I am getting A LOT of work done today!

BH

"lipstick" is always out.

I always thought may wife made that reference up.  I guess it's universal! :)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

corey

It's definitely a universal thing. It's also very gross to have to witness, especially on my cute and fluffy dog.

marktwain

sweatboard

It took to long for the "lipstick" deal to dawn on me and now that It has I wish it hadn't........ever.  

Easy Morning Rebel

HAHA!!! Dickfish. LOL :P
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues