Wherefor art thou JC?

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Aug 17, 2006, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

hmmmmm the plot thickens... :-/
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

i'll send emails to them and make sure all is well.  shall report back. :)

SMc55

I emailed him a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything. Maybe he's on holiday.

EC

Just heard - he's good he's just very busy.  He said to say thank you to everyone who's been checking in on him. :)

word.  He probably emailed me back because I threatened him with violence if he didn't respond right away. ;)

sweatboard

Did you get his oppinion on funnel cakes by any chance?
There's Still Time.........

SMc55

He says the baby's been keeping him busy - and he sends his love to y'all. He'll be back soon.

primushead

QuoteHe says the baby's been keeping him busy - and he sends his love to y'all. He'll be back soon.

He had another baby?

Or is it still Amelia?

SMc55

primushead

QuoteStill Amelia  :)

Thanks. 8)

EC

Mr. Antonio is also well and good and just renovating. :)

peanut butter puddin surprise

hello everybody, i'm really sorry for the delay in gettin' back here....and I appreciate all the love.

things have been insane the past month or so, and I haven't even been on a computer for anything other than work for the longest, LONGEST time, so again I apologize....esp. to mr. condra and management as I found myself at 11 p.m. every night thinking I better get back to them....sorry bout that lads.

as for funnel cakes, I LOVE them and have been eating them for years and years, since I was wee high to a grasshopper...mmmmmmmmmm, I had one yesterday at the zoo...Amelia likes them too!

anyhoo, all is fairly back to normal so I should be cruisin' on here like normal...meaning: all day everyday!

thanks for lookin' out for me, it means a lot.

oh, I should be posting details about my listening party ASAP.  It will be at Highland Coffee, and probably on the 21st of this month.

love,
jc
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there