Wherefor art thou JC?

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Aug 17, 2006, 11:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Anyone else notice a shortage of the Conaway here lately.  What could he be up to???
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

I was just thinking the same thing. I emailed him yesterday - haven't heard back yet.

marktwain

It's State Fair time in Kentucky.  He may be checking out the prize cattle and searching for the perfect funnel cake.

dragonboy

Hope all is good with you John, come back soon (we need more hair-metal threads!)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

wordawg

QuoteHe may be checking out the prize cattle and searching for the perfect funnel cake.

T

What the hell is a funnel cake, and how does a perfect one differ from an imperfect one?

the future is Ginger

TEO

T

What the hell is a funnel cake, and how does a perfect one differ from an imperfect one?

They take batter and pour it on top of boiling oil. It fries, they carefully remove it and sprinkle powdered sugar all over it. Kinda' like a flat donut. Man are they good, but not good for you!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

SMc55

Sounds like the way we make pancakes.
Do you have pancakes on Shrove Tuesday in the US?

(Where are you John?)

ycartrob

Funnel Cake

sweatboard

That's insane, I can actually Smell that funnel cake Tracy.  Quit makeing me hungry for fried dough and powdered sugar please.  
There's Still Time.........

corey

I got the craving for a funnel cake a few weeks ago, so I googled for recipes and made one for myself. Tasty.

ycartrob

QuoteThat's insane, I can actually Smell that funnel cake Tracy.  Quit makeing me hungry for fried dough and powdered sugar please.  

sorry,

I think this thread was started b/c people were hungry for Conaway...

Just add confectionery sugar!

sweatboard

Well, this is what happens when you don't respond to a thread with your very own name in the title........next thing you know your getting covered in powdered sugar.  

As for his whearabouts.........Last "I" heard John and Dylan had rented out a loft together in Lexington and were starting up a blugrass tribute to Flock Of Seagulls band.  :o  

corey

Scandalous!

Hope all is well with ya, John. Are you moving again?
:)

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

You guys are hilarious.  But now what I really need to know is the difference between a funnel cake and an elephant ear.  Take it away, Wikipedia: Funnel cakes somewhat resemble the foods known as fried dough or "elephant ears," but dough products are made with a risen yeast dough, whereas funnel cakes are made with an unleavened batter.  Well, I'll be.

aMD

sweatboard

ah hell, this thread is to funny.  

EC

seriously.
where is john conaway?  anybody know?

marktwain

Quoteseriously.
where is john conaway?  anybody know?

Yeah, I don't know.  Or TonyStrohs either.