Perpetual Singledom

Started by ycartrob, Oct 16, 2006, 06:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyRage

This is a SINGLES thread you dick!  

;D ;)  

Congrats, we are looking for someone that lowers our IQ when it comes to making life's decisions, at least I am. Your gut kinda takes over.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

SiOuxTribe

here's hoping the mmj ladies aren't included in that... :-/

Not yet at least! I enjoy all of you, y'all seem like good people.   Its just these pre-conceived notion girls, american culture, stuff like that.  Like the male and a female in a relationship seem to have these roles laid out for them and are supposed to live them out.   I don't do that.   I am looking for the most ass-backwards relationship, with alot of personal time too.  I don't want to talk on the phone for 3 hours, and when I mean 'ass-backwards' I don't mean she should be rooting for the Packers while I'm cooking meatloaf wearing an apron.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

BH

Quotehaving just fallen head over heels for a woman for the first time in my life, at 22 years old, i love this thread.

i have refused to settle all my life, and finally my patience has paid off. ive known this girl for a while, infact we went to highschool together, but never spoke ONCE. she thought i was hot, and i thought she was very interesting, having immigrated here from Colombia at 15 years old. i had so many questions and never asked. after highschool, i never saw her, but one of my best friends was also her closest friend from the moment she came to my school. he started to bring her out, and she'd argue with me all the time. i loved it, a woman more than willing to stand up for herself, and fight for what she beleived in. we secretly wanted each other for months, then in august while at our annual massive 4 day cottage party, it all came to a head, the result a steamy night in a locked room while others around us partied. its been a whirlwind since, with some of the most romantic moments a hopeless romantic like myself could ask for.

im absolutely in love and finally a better man because of it.  relationships can be a complete waste of time and energy, but when one comes along that you just dont see ending anytime soon, its more than worth the effort.

Thats why i havent been to this site in ages. to steal one from will farrells crossroads devil, " ive been bit by the love bat, and its driving me MAAAADD!!"

it comes to you when you least expect it, of that im a firm beleiver.

Oh that makes me smile big time! :)

Last I remember you were pretty down and out about your roofing job and everything, and I think I told you it would get better didn't I........ ;)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

QuoteI could immediately tell by her stylish pumps and her overly large handbag that she wasn't the girl I was looking for.

that made me laugh... i know we shouldn't judge a book etc etc but, i do know what you mean!  ;D has she never heard of taping tv? and anyway, it is just TV after all. i like grey's anatomy as much as the next girl, but geez. priorities!

Quotewhen I mean 'ass-backwards' I don't mean she should be rooting for the Packers while I'm cooking meatloaf wearing an apron.
hmmm strange image that one!

love a song for the way it makes you feel

megisnotreal

QuoteLast Thurs I turned down an attractive date to see the Old 97's.

The first night we casually went out to the movies to see "Science of Sleep"

massive coolpoints for you. any one who says no to the Old 97's is a square in my book.  :P

and kudos on the movie choice. they didn't show that one here, so i have to wait until it hits dvd.

primushead

QuoteEh. Being lonely sucks, but...

I'm just becoming ambivalent about it all.

Do I wish I had someone to hold me and tell me I'm pretty and all that shit? Yes.

See, Meg, I already told you that you're hot and that I have a board crush on you.  

You've missed the signals and, in turn, I'll have to back off.  

You missed THIS train.  And I'm sure you'll regret it forever.  I mean, e-relationships aren't a dime a dozen, you know.

;)  ;D

SiOuxTribe

Hey Gregg, I'm looking for a good time.

Ain't no pain like the anal train!!
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

primushead

Dude.

That's about the funniest post I've ever read in my entire life.

SiOuxTribe

He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis