Really folks, I am sorry

Started by ycartrob, Oct 31, 2006, 09:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

OK folks, sorry about my little Flava Flav tirade about how I am tired of him. I think I posted it on about 12 topics and people are really upset about this and saying I am spamming. I am spamming?

I would understand if I posted it on every topic on the forum, but I am not that technically gifted to do actual spamming. I went to 12 or so topics and posted by copying and pasting.

-A N D    I T    W A S   A   J O K E-

I'll try to stay on task here from now on. I just forgot how serious this forum is.

Sorry.

(God, I am so stupid! stupid!!! (beats self on forehead with palm of hand)).

ycartrob

OK folks, sorry about my little Flava Flav tirade about how I am tired of him. I think I posted it on about 12 topics and people are really upset about this and saying I am spamming. I am spamming?

I would understand if I posted it on every topic on the forum, but I am not that technically gifted to do actual spamming. I went to 12 or so topics and posted by copying and pasting.  

-A N D    I T    W A S   A   J O K E-

I'll try to stay on task here from now on. I just forgot how serious this forum is.

Sorry.

(God, I am so stupid! stupid!!! (beats self on forehead with palm of hand)).

primushead

:-/ This thread never really got going  :-/

BH

I thought it was funny.

I was going to post a sentence that read, " I am tired of "I am tired of Flava Flav" posts."  but I decided against it.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

QuoteI thought it was funny.

I was going to post a sentence that read, " I am tired of "I am tired of Flava Flav" posts."  but I decided against it.

yep, I know. And in my retarded, adolescent brain, I would have retorted, " I am tired of "I am tired of 'I am tired of Flava Flav' posts."  

CC

I'm just glad you did it by copying and pasting and not by typing it out with every post... that would have crossed a line.

ycartrob

QuoteI'm just glad you did it by copying and pasting and not by typing it out with every post... that would have crossed a line.

Almost spewed coffee into the keyboard.

Nice one.

Coltrane

Really, though...there is only one person you should apologize to:

Flav loves you! (and wants to feel you up)
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Angry Ewok

I hate Flavarrrr Flav as much as the next guy, but it makes it hard to pretend he doesn't exist when literally every thread I'm interested in has his name, all a sudden.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

i thought it was pretty funny, myself.

Coltrane

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!