O.J. Simpson to discuss killings

Started by true, Nov 15, 2006, 12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ManNamedTruth

O.J. Simpson to discuss killings
16 minutes ago
LOS ANGELES - Fox plans to broadcast an interview with O.J. Simpson in which the former football star discusses "how he would have committed" the slayings of his ex-wife and her friend, for which he was acquitted, the network said.

ADVERTISEMENT

The two-part interview, titled "O.J. Simpson: If I Did It, Here's How It Happened," will air Nov. 27 and Nov. 29, the TV network said.

Simpson has agreed to an "unrestricted" interview with book publisher Judith Regan, Fox said.

"O.J. Simpson, in his own words, tells for the first time how he would have committed the murders if he were the one responsible for the crimes," the network said in a statement. "In the two-part event, Simpson describes how he would have carried out the murders he has vehemently denied committing for over a decade."

Simpson, who now lives in Florida, was acquitted in a criminal trial of the 1994 killings of his ex-wife, Nicole Brown Simpson, and her friend Ronald Goldman. Simpson was later found liable in 1997 in a wrongful death lawsuit filed by the Goldman family.

Messages left with Simpson and his attorney Yale Galanter were not immediately returned.
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

rob

FOX and O.J.........they deserve each other.......both beyond sickening.
"demon eyes are watchin' everywhere"

ali

why? why? why? the hell would you make a program like this?
love a song for the way it makes you feel

red

I really can't believe I just read that, and that's it's not a work of fiction.  This is insane.

bug

this is beyond disturbing, of course it would be on FOX  ::)
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

MMJ_fanatic

He is a piece of garbage and I don't know why the whole world hasn't turned it's collective back on him.  Something even more disgusting than this program:  The memory of all the people celebrating his "acquital" that infamous day the verdict was announced *PUKE* >:(
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

brkndwnbus

I have heard Bill Clinton is doing one about the sex scandal too. I'm not sure if people were making a joke because of the O.J. or not, but they sounded serious about Bill and a couple others. As much as we can sit here and say how awful this is, we all know ratings will be through the roof.

ManNamedTruth

QuoteI have heard Bill Clinton is doing one about the sex scandal too. I'm not sure if people were making a joke because of the O.J. or not, but they sounded serious about Bill and a couple others. As much as we can sit here and say how awful this is, we all know ratings will be through the roof.
Ratings, thats all that matters I guess. Fox has got to be the worst at exploiting things just to get ratings. I do admit some of my favorite shows are from fox-x-files, simpsons, arrested development(which of course was cancelled because of ratings), family guy. Everything else is pretty much crap though!
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

ycartrob

for the love of God, lets all have some dignity and common sense and not watch this crap.

BH

I officially sign the petition to not watch this crap.  Even if curiousity tries to get the better of me, I will hold strong on priciple alone.  
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.