College Football!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by sweatboard, Aug 31, 2006, 02:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JohnnyRage

You are a closet Colt McCoy fan.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

EAZYE

I have to give it up to him, he has played like a stud this year.  Bad part is he is only going to get better, maybe we can snag another good quarterback from Texas since he'll prolly be starting there another three years.  But by no means would i consider myself a fan of any player who wears the burnt orange jersey.
I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

EAZYE

Where are all you Louisville fans?  Another big game and nobody says anything at all ???

aMD

C-A-R-D-S

CARDS!

CARDS!

CARDS!

watching right now

EAZYE

there we go that's the spirit  ;)

JohnnyRage

Go Scarlet Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

EAZYE

QuoteGo Scarlet Knights!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If the Scarlet Knights win your first beer at the Gypsy will be on this Sooner.

JohnnyRage

I don't have sports cable channels, so I have to check the web for updates.

It looks like the knights are only down three with a quarter left to play!

JohnnyRage

Check that...

It's ALL TIED UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EAZYE

very true, LET'S GO CARDS!!!!!  Don't know if I have it in me to buy a shorthorn a beer :(

JohnnyRage

So you say that you wanna see my '06 Tx/Ou gameday shirt. I make a new one each year...

EAZYE

QuoteSo you say that you wanna see my '06 Tx/Ou gameday shirt. I make a new one each year...

Touche good sir touche.  I was more disappointed that that was all we could pay our starting quarterback.  If we're going to pay then let's fucking pay 'em.  Hell A.D. was at least driving around in a free Lexus for a couple months.

JohnnyRage

what's happening????

Is it going to be a chip shot field goal to win it?

EAZYE

EAZYE

what is your beer of choice my man :-/

aMD

that sucked.  fucking offsides penatly!  AAAWWWWW!!!

Well, one opponent that Rutgers won't be able to beat is the BCS.

Fuck!

JohnnyRage

Sam Adams if you please  ;D

EAZYE

QuoteSam Adams if you please  ;D

you got it homie.  i don't like to say it, but if a one loss team gets in to national championship game...... i just can't say it.  maybe it will be you guys. ;)

Angry Ewok

Everybody is gonna feel real stupid when Alabama kicks LSU's ass tonight.

ROLL TIDE!
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.