Main Menu

t in the park

Started by theduke, Jul 18, 2008, 05:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

theduke

ok heres the shit saw the jackets last w/end at the super scottish apocalypse t in the park (this was a mistake by the way I thought I was goin to se Brianjonesstown massacre ) but I can sincerely tell you folks I was fucking impressed we scotts are a bit wary to start, but once we trust and take someone to our hearts, we will adopt you for ever & this was a full tilt boogey burn, these boys can actually fly !!which you cant say about a lot of the stinking shit we are presented with today all in all it made an old man very happy whose first gig by the way  was the beatles in1964  (I was only 12 my big sister took me ) and Ive seen them all over the years but these guys are special . My advice is to return to Scotland as soon as possible to somewhere like say the, Barrowland Ballroom(check the bands that have played there over the years) then we will see what you are really made off
                   when the going gets weird the weird turn pro   !

TheBigChicken

so correct you are Sir Duke.....believe in live music....again
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

DaFunkyPrecedent

i liked reading that post in a Scootish accent.  
God damn those shaky knees.

Penny Lane

Quoteok heres the shit saw the jackets last w/end at the super scottish apocalypse t in the park (this was a mistake by the way I thought I was goin to se Brianjonesstown massacre ) but I can sincerely tell you folks I was fucking impressed we scotts are a bit wary to start, but once we trust and take someone to our hearts, we will adopt you for ever & this was a full tilt boogey burn, these boys can actually fly !!which you cant say about a lot of the stinking shit we are presented with today all in all it made an old man very happy whose first gig by the way  was the beatles in1964  (I was only 12 my big sister took me ) and Ive seen them all over the years but these guys are special . My advice is to return to Scotland as soon as possible to somewhere like say the, Barrowland Ballroom(check the bands that have played there over the years) then we will see what you are really made off

so much better than the Brianjonestown massacre!! why are they even still around!!  YUCK
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quoteok heres the shit saw the jackets last w/end at the super scottish apocalypse t in the park (this was a mistake by the way I thought I was goin to se Brianjonesstown massacre ) but I can sincerely tell you folks I was fucking impressed we scotts are a bit wary to start, but once we trust and take someone to our hearts, we will adopt you for ever & this was a full tilt boogey burn, these boys can actually fly !!which you cant say about a lot of the stinking shit we are presented with today all in all it made an old man very happy whose first gig by the way  was the beatles in1964  (I was only 12 my big sister took me ) and Ive seen them all over the years but these guys are special . My advice is to return to Scotland as soon as possible to somewhere like say the, Barrowland Ballroom(check the bands that have played there over the years) then we will see what you are really made off

so much better than the Brianjonestown massacre!! why are they even still around!!  YUCK

hey I hella like BJM...like for reals.  
God damn those shaky knees.

DavidCrosby

...sweet...

...and I like Brian Jonestown Massacre too....
listen to vinyl