na na na newbie!

Started by twotonetammy, Feb 20, 2007, 11:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

twotonetammy

hey everyone!

i just got this terrible office job where i basically do nothing but mess around online all day and pretend to be busy... needless to say, i got pretty bored w/ this arrangement after a coupla hours.  ANYWAY.  i figured a more productive way to spend my time would be joining a coupla forums of my favorite artists, soooo... here i am.  i'm really looking forward to chatting with all of you!

sam :)

primushead

Welcome.  Much time will be killed, don't worry. :)

aMD

Welcome abroad!  Is it sam or tammy?  Am I confused or are you?

FarmerYoda

Taterbug

Welcome, congrats on the new position, just remember, fuckup & move up.
If you procrastinate long e-nuff the problems will take care of themselves.

This is your boss get back to work.
There is a meeting with the Bob's at noon. (  one of my fav. movies, office space. )
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

Easy Morning Rebel

[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

ycartrob

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

megisnotreal

I'm an aires and I like cupcakes.

Welcome.

Chad

Hi, I'm Chad.  Welcome aboard.

SMc55

Hi there. Welcome aboard  :)

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

MarkW

Greetings.  You'll have no problems spending time on here... try and combine the drinking thread with work just to liven things up.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

aMD

QuoteGreetings.  You'll have no problems spending time on here... try and combine the drinking thread with work just to liven things up.

HA!  That's great.  I once, in my less responsible days, tried to get fired from a job by getting grunk. I got smashed, but it didn't work, they just told me to go home and sleep it off.  So I called and quit the next day.

The DARK

Hola. We wish you a long future here at the forum, TTT.
In another time, in another place, in another face

Dee.

ratsprayer

hi, i'm an asshole, and most likely we'll disagree on most socio-political issues.

aMD

Quotehi, i'm an asshole, and most likely we'll disagree on most socio-political issues.

Asshole!  Why don't you just go back to your ivory tower?  ;)