Main Menu

NFL?

Started by primushead, Sep 17, 2006, 07:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

QuoteVERY EXCITED !!!!  Can't wait until sunday. I think I'll start tailgating friday nite.  I heard they are not  allowing tailgating within 1 mile of the game.  Thats a shame.  I wish I could go to miami and watch the game on the beach. NO WAY would I pay    
$ 3000.00 - $ 10,000.00 for any ticket to sporting event.  Unless MMJ played at the half-time show I might reconsider.  

yup, heard that too. was shocked  :o then again, it is the nfl. aka the No Fun League.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

.Walt

I don't want to hear anyone talk shit about Grossman.  I'm not at all a fan (since he went to flordia and replaced Orton (a Purdue guy)) but any qb who can lead the team to a superbowl is worthy of praise not constant criticism.  

he should get his praise for the moment, thats all. just cause he went the superbowl, and even if he does win doesn't make me a good qb. grossman is only good when he doesn't have to win a game and has to play average. if he tries to win the game by himself, he fucks up. so hopefully they can play with a lead the whole game. trent dilfer, brad johnson, mark rippen etc. they're not  good qb's and they won a superbowl. it just shows that average qb's can win a super bowl. hopefully he does. i have 5 bucks on grossman winning it.  big money

Taterbug

Receipe for Bears success.  RUN RUN RUN. Stop Colts run. Force Manning to throw every play.  Hopefully Mannings thumb is still really sore and he throws up some more of those ducks he was throwing at the end of the Pats game.  Although his ducks are more accurate than Grossmans Spirals.  God damn I hope good Rex shows up on game day.  I hope the kid can shake all the negativity.  He is REALLY a nice kid,  he does a ton of charity in the Chicago area and gives back to the community. Like he should.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

QuoteReceipe for Bears success.  RUN RUN RUN. Stop Colts run. Force Manning to throw every play.

sounds like a tasty recipe!

aMD

Colts 24
Bears 17

Taterbug

Bears 24
colts - 21
Robbie Gould kicks game winner in triple overtime.
Tank Johnson is MVP. ( most violent prisoner )
Jim Sorgi Throws for 300 yards 2 touchdowns.
Peyton Manning gets eye poked out looking through glory hole into cheerleaders locker room before game.  ;)
I can dream rite ?   :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

.Walt

Tank Johnson is MVP. ( most violent prisoner )

that's funny ;D...i'm going to use that, as soon as i can.

Hallelujah holla back!

Taterbug

C  ount
O  n
L   osing
T   he  
S   uperbowl

aMD

Have you ever seen a horse fuck a Bear?  

You will on sunday!

;D

Taterbug

;D   Thats hillarious. Can you give me visual.

Barbaro isn't the only horse thats gonna be euthanized this week.

TEO

Super Blue Friday tomorrow! I grew up in a blue house with blue carpeting and furniture. That is why you will not find a speck of blue in our house. I LOVE the Colts, but enough with all the blue already!  ;) Blue shirts, blue pants, blue forklifts, blue themed cars, blue cocktails, blue donuts, blue lights, and on and on! I just wonder how much longer all this blue can last after the Colts win on Sunday?
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Taterbug

How about Blue Balls.  

Angry Ewok

Bears for the win... it'll be nasty.

Bears 36
Colts 7
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

The DARK

Bears 42
Colts 21 (Peyton throws record 8 interceptions)

On paper, Colts are vastly better, but that's how I win bets!  ::)
In another time, in another place, in another face

nkdgunner

Bears: 31
Colt: 17.

Bears with Ditka: 63
Colts: 7

Bears with mini Ditka: 120
Colts: -32

Foxtrot76

BIG STORM HEADING TO SOUTH FLORIDA

aMD

there ya go!

Taterbug

Thanks aMILLION.    ;).
I appreciate the help, you got skillz brother.

.Walt

bears 20
colts 16

ManNamedTruth

colts-34
bears-20

afc will show its superiority over nfc.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!