Rock Band - The Game!!!

Started by cmccubbin@work, Apr 05, 2007, 11:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmccubbin@work

from the makers of Guitar Hero...a new game called Rock Band where you can play with guitars, drums, and a mic to make a virtual band!!!  how fuckin' sweet is this gonna be?!?  read more here:

http://www.cnet.com.au/games/ps3/0,239035763,339274741,00.htm
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

fitzcarraldo

"we're really excited to allow a group of people--potentially a guitarist in Germany, a bassist in Texas, a drummer in New York, and a singer in Tokyo--all get together and form a band..."

How cool is that!

cmccubbin@work

Quote"we're really excited to allow a group of people--potentially a guitarist in Germany, a bassist in Texas, a drummer in New York, and a singer in Tokyo--all get together and form a band..."

How cool is that!

yeah...this is gonna be the coolest shit ever!  its gonna be expensive (the drum set is rumored to be $80 as well as the wireless guitar), but i think worth it.

how cool would it be to have Rock Band: Battle of the Bands on MTV or thru the internet...there is so much potential with this game.

and being able to download music to play.  Sony as signed on so hopefully we can get some MMJ music...and we can have MMJ Rock Band parties!!!

also...what about being able to creat your own music with the game...that is pretty appealing to me!!!

sorry...im really xcited about this game since i can't be a rock star in real life!!!
If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.