community service

Started by megisnotreal, Apr 24, 2007, 05:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

i am in a really bad mood today.

please, say something to cheer me up. i need it.

Elizanne33

Can silly jokes help?

here goes...

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "Well, 'It's Not Unusual'."

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

There were two ships. One had red paint, one had blue paint. They collided. At last report, the survivors were marooned.

OK that's all I got.

Jaimoe

Lindsay Lohan claims she's not an addict.

ycartrob

The DARK

Guy walks into a bar. Bartender says "Hey, that must've hurt."
In another time, in another place, in another face

Ghosts_on_TV

I had to do community service once.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

QuoteCan silly jokes help?

here goes...

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One says to the other: "Does this taste funny to you?"

"Doc, I can't stop singing 'The Green, Green Grass of Home." "That sounds like Tom Jones Syndrome." "Is it common?" "Well, 'It's Not Unusual'."

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.

There were two ships. One had red paint, one had blue paint. They collided. At last report, the survivors were marooned.

OK that's all I got.

;D

What's brown & sticky...................................................................a stick!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

A skeleton walks into a bar...and orders a beer and a mop.  ::)

BH

I have an answering machine in my car. It says, I'm home now. But leave a message and I'll call when I'm out.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

BH

I was at this restaurant. The sign said "Breakfast Anytime." So I ordered French Toast in the Renaissance.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

Some great jokes there!
Feeling any better today Meg?

aMD

i got two jokes for ya:

why is Laura Bush always on top?
because George W can only fuck up.

What did one deadhead say to the other when they ran out of weed?
This music sucks!

Hope ya feel better, Meg.

megisnotreal

;D
thanks, guys.

y'all are the best.

dragonboy

QuoteWhat did one deadhead say to the other when they ran out of weed?
This music sucks!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

red

What has nine arms and sucks?

Def Leppard!