Main Menu

Sup Peeps?

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Apr 22, 2007, 11:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

It's been kind of slow around here lately, becuase of lack of news, but also, I am assuming becuase it's summer time and there are things to do besides manipulating ones and zeros.  This is a good thing.  I'm glad everyone is enjoying the weather.  I know I am!  However, I miss everyone.  So, I just thought I would say "Sup Peeps" Tell me one thing you are really looking forward to this summer.  Concerts are off the table 'cause we all know about those.  It doesn't have to be anything big, just something you are looking forward to.  For me, it's not until October, but I am looking forward to taking my little ladies to the beach for the first time.  Drinking heavily, listening to MMJ while staring at the waves and most importantly, not working.

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

taking my mom to South Dakota for a week.

whothrewthecake

looking forward to a teacher summer, which means WINDOWS DOWN RADIO UP KNOW WUT I'M SAYIN

SiOuxTribe

Quotetaking my mom to South Dakota for a week.

Say hi to the Black Hills for me.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

The DARK

MONSTER 2-week trip across the west, San Fran 2 Pheonix. It will be awesome.
In another time, in another place, in another face

mjkoehler

Me and the Mrs are taking our 10 year Anniversary to Disney....without the Kids. The Kids (or as I affectionally call them my Children of the Corn) are off to the Smokies with their Memaw and Pappa. We've taken them to Disney 2 out of the last 3 years. Mommy and Daddy's time to enjoy Disney for a change....

megisnotreal

I am looking forward to moving, saving up money so I can move back home next year, SWIMMING, Lebowski Fest, getting a new car, taking said car on a country drive (if you know what I mean) and...

MY FIRST EVER PAID VACATION. June 22-July 2. I am so going to watch "The Price is Right."  EVERY DAY.

bethofftherecord

I am looking forward to camping, going boating (and waterskiing), more kickball than one should play, bonfires, bike rides around the lakes, Summerfest, and of course a road trip or two thrown in there.

most importantly....warm weather and sunshine!
nothing can be changed except ourselves

jeffro79

A little camping/fishing trip to Michigan in May, bonfires, cookouts, throwing frisbee, canoeing (or cabrewing in ya prefer :)), the new Transformers movie
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

BH

Quotecabrewing

Ha!  So true.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

SMc55

I'm going to France to see my sister and her family. I have two little nephews there that I don't see often enough. I love it when we're all together  :D

aMD

Quotelooking forward to a teacher summer, which means WINDOWS DOWN RADIO UP KNOW WUT I'M SAYIN

I hear ya!  I've got 22 student days left!!!

I'm coaching baseball. MMJfest. Lebowski Fest. Tutoring.  Maybe teaching guitar.  Definitely rocking out, might start recording and/or playing out. Catching up on some hobbies, namely guitar tabs and writing.

I can't wait for the summer, until then I'm just biting my time.

Taterbug

Celebrating our 20th wedding anniversary in may. On our honeymoon we stayed at the Grand Hotel on Mackinac island. I'm planning on suprising my wife and taking her up there for our anniversary.  We haven't been back since we got married, I plan on taking a bath in HOT mackinac fudge( SOOO YUMMY ) and letting  her lick it off. :P
Maybe submersing my whole body in fudge is a little much to lick off,  I think I'll just make a Fudgesickle  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

red

I'm really looking forward to the next few months.  Lots of friends will be around, plenty of beverages to be drank and food to be BBQ'd.  I'm playing on a slow-pitch team this summer, haven't played any (competitive or otherwise) ball in far too many years.  I also plan on golfing with a good friend 3 or 4 days a week after we're both off work.  And I'm getting a haircut in the next coming weeks, it's been over a two years since I last had one.

[smiley=2vrolijk_08.gif]

BH

Hey red, I'm lovin' the Larry David "Are you lying to me?" stare!

aMD

QuoteHey red, I'm lovin' the Larry David "Are you lying to me?" stare!

I was home sick today and watched the entire second season of curb your enthusiasm.  good stuff

BH

QuoteHey red, I'm lovin' the Larry David "Are you lying to me?" stare!

I was home sick today and watched the entire second season of curb your enthusiasm.  good stuff

Were you really sick?   *Insert Larry David Stare into your eyes*

Jaimoe

I have a wedding to go to and I'm checking out the sold out Arcade Fire show in mid May in Tranna (Toronto).

The DARK

Sittin here me and mine...
In another time, in another place, in another face

vespachick

I'm going to Louisville for Thanksgiving.  :)
My jacket's gonna be cut slim and checked