Cinco De Mayo

Started by Bermuda_Hitchhiker, Apr 30, 2007, 01:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

colleen

All i remember is the sound of plastic maroccas and some plastic jewelry with a flashing red light around my neck. My legs feel like they must have done a lot of dancing. Speedy hangover recoveries to you all.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

aMD

Quotethe police made their way to the party i was at! i climbed the fence and tore my hand up, but at least that's the worst of my troubles...

Nice!   ;D

mjkoehler

Quotethe police made their way to the party i was at! i climbed the fence and tore my hand up, but at least that's the worst of my troubles...
At least you got away. If you hadn't, and DB will appreciated this, thoughts of Caught By The Fuzz comes to mind  ::)

dragonboy

At least you got away. If you hadn't, and DB will appreciated this, thoughts of Caught By The Fuzz comes to mind  ::)
Here comes my mum, she knows what I've done.
Just tell them the truth, you know where he's from.
You've blackened our name, you should be ashamed!
If only your father could see you now,
He'd break down and he'd throw you out for sure,
I never should have let you out tonight!

;D
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteHere comes my mum, she knows what I've done.
Just tell them the truth, you know where he's from.
You've blackened our name, you should be ashamed!
If only your father could see you now,
He'd break down and he'd throw you out for sure,
I never should have let you out tonight!

;D
Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight.. Tonight..

Jenny

Nice!   ;D

are you mocking me? :-[
it was an area of town that the police don't circulate that often (Allston) and also home to many confused 20-something year olds, frseh out of college.  So it technically wasn't a "High school party".  It turns out they didn't even give a shit - they just wanted people out because there were like... probably close to 225 people there... and we were making too much noise.  I was just cornered in the back with a bunch of kids i didn't know, up against a fence.
i'm not as hardcore as i made myself out to be.  ;)

but i dont think i'm up to date on my tetnis (sp?) shot which could cause some troubles... i hope it's not infected, oh boy

mjkoehler

Nice!   ;D

it was an area of town that the police don't circulate that often (Allston) and also home to many confused 20-something year olds, frseh out of college.  So it technically a "High school party".  It turns out they didn't even give a shit - they just wanted people out because there were like... probably close to 225 people there... and we were making too much noise.  I was just cornered in the back with a bunch of kids i didn't know, up against a fence.

but i dont think i'm up to date on my tetnis (sp?) shot which could cause some troubles... i hope it's not infected, oh boy

That's a hella party. Any time you have over 100, you're in for a gooood time.

aMD

Nice!   ;D

it was an area of town that the police don't circulate that often (Allston) and also home to many confused 20-something year olds, frseh out of college.  So it technically wasn't a "High school party".  It turns out they didn't even give a shit - they just wanted people out because there were like... probably close to 225 people there... and we were making too much noise.  I was just cornered in the back with a bunch of kids i didn't know, up against a fence.

No, I'm not mocking you.  If I were mocking you I probably would have said:
Nice  ::)
I miss going to parties that got broken up by the cops.  I used to do it all the time when i was a bit younger, but these days i just have to live vicariously through the stories of others.  Sounds like a great party.