African Watering Hole Live Feed

Started by Kel, Mar 26, 2007, 12:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

.Walt

Much Greater Than Science Fiction

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

.Walt

QuoteYou beat me to it  ;D

sure i beat you to it, but you beat me in size :-[

dragonboy

Is that an African or Asian elephant do you think? I can never tell the difference  ;)

dragonboy

To be honest I was hoping my first animal would be a lion, how's about we delete these posts Capt & pretend this never happened?  ;)

.Walt

my first one was a rhino, at least you got an elephant. pretty soon there better be some killings. should we delete and just say we saw a lion?

Kel

they're making some weird noises right now....and, i don't know if those are powerlines or not, they aren't usually there during the day.  

dragonboy

dragonboy

Something is making some crazy growling & snarling sounds somewhere...

Kel

QuoteSomething is making some crazy growling & snarling sounds somewhere...

i had to turn the volume on my computer down!

.Walt

wow did anyone else just see that? wow, unreal, wow! you will never see something like that again EVER again...EVER!!!!. wow that was awesome. unbelievable!!!

dragonboy

Quotewow did anyone else just see that? wow, unreal, wow! you will never see something like that again EVER again...EVER!!!!. wow that was awesome. unbelievable!!!
;D Calm down Capt & tell us what you saw...I'm guessing it was those two dudes from the Lion King?

Kel

Quotewow did anyone else just see that? wow, unreal, wow! you will never see something like that again EVER again...EVER!!!!. wow that was awesome. unbelievable!!!
;D Calm down Capt & tell us what you saw...I'm guessing it was those two dudes from the Lion King?

hilarious!

he's not going to tell us now!  guh!  i missed it!

red

If I see Mufasa I'll die from happiness!!!

dragonboy

Quotehe's not going to tell us now!  guh!  i missed it!
C'mon Capt, seriously! Put down the Fat Tire & let us know what you saw!

.Walt

hilarious!

he's not going to tell us now!  guh!  i missed it!

i was just joking around folks  ;)

dragonboy

Quotei was just joking around folks  ;)
YOU BASTARD!!!

I so badly wanted it to be lion sex...

.Walt

with that joke, i just realized how addicted we are to this!! 8-)

red

QuoteI so badly wanted it to be lion sex...
That's so very wrong, but oh so right.