What happened to having some class?

Started by Dorothy_Mantooth, May 22, 2007, 11:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dorothy_Mantooth

i miss that/never got to experience that/ is that a 15" waist?

i appreciate men and women with a little class.

p.s. if myrna loy's make up artist were still alive, i would hire them immediately despite the fact that make up might have still had a little lead in it back then.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

dragonboy

Daniel Craig has class IMO. That dude looks good in a suit!

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

I'm not afraid to admit that I have a crush on George Clooney...that dude is almost as good looking as my Dad!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

megisnotreal

jackie is my style icon.

apparently my grandma has a huge wardrobe (circa 1960's) in storage. i get to go through it this summer and take whatever i want. i am pumped about this, b/c my nana had all her clothes made to match jackie's. [smiley=shocked.gif]

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

colleen

jackie is my style icon.

apparently my grandma has a huge wardrobe (circa 1960's) in storage. i get to go through it this summer and take whatever i want. i am pumped about this, b/c my nana had all her clothes made to match jackie's. [smiley=shocked.gif]

You are so lucky! Please share pics of the greatest hits of her wardrobe. My mom was a nightclub singer in the 60s and had a fab wardrobe. I remember seeing a lot of it when I was little, but she had gotten rid of it all by the time it would have fit me. Uggh. I've still gotten some great finds from that era along the way.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Dorothy_Mantooth

Is it just me or is George Clooney getting better with age?
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

red

QuoteIs it just me or is George Clooney getting better with age?
He totally is.  I find myself swooning quite often.

megisnotreal

george clooney is a sexy man. even if he is old enough to be my dad. wait, never mind. that just makes it hotter.

megisnotreal

JacketGal

I think Kate is classic!  8-)

Clive Owen too~
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

ManNamedTruth

That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

MarkW

The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side