The Baconator

Started by realdeal, Jun 20, 2007, 12:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

realdeal

Has anyone tried this tasty burger yet. I ate one earlier this week. If you get it, make sure you biggie size it. You won't be dissapointed.

joey_rogo

Oh man, I know what I'm getting next time I go to Wendy's.

A good old 3rd Rock from the Sun quote popped in my head when I saw the picture.
'Bacon!?!? Why do they call it bacon?? They dont bake it! They should call it frycon.'
-Dick

sweatboard

I was afraid.  :-[

I saw the picture at the drivethru the other day and it frightened me.  I asked the woman with the headset if I could just get a normal Bacon Cheeseburger and she was like "you mean the Jr. Bacon or do you mean the Big Bacon Classic"  I was afraid the Big Bacon Classic was another name for The BACONATOR so I was like "Look, I DON'T WANT the Baconator!!!!!!  Then I cried on the way home............with my Jr. Bacon cheeseburger.
There's Still Time.........

red

I'm either a Junior Back or a Spicy Chicken man, but this has me intriqued.

Angry Ewok

You eat that thing, dude, and you'll gain 12 pounds on the spot.

I need to lose weight so I can have one.

:'(
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

mjkoehler

No, No not the Baconator.... I cannot take the strain. Oh the humanity. TOO MUCH ARTERY CLOGGING!!!!  :'( :o

Seriously, I'm with Brad. I would have to workout more just so I can eat one of these.

BH

They closed all of the Wendy's in the St. Louis area.  It sucks because it was my favorite fast food place.   But it's good becuase I do not need a baconator.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

QuoteThey closed all of the Wendy's in the St. Louis area.  It sucks because it was my favorite fast food place.   But it's good becuase I do not need a baconator.
wa wa what!!?!?!? Really? WOW I really need to leave my office more often other then going to South Grand for Vietnamese, South City Diner, and Qdoba. Not that South City Diner is much better for any of us.