Why do people do this?

Started by Kel, Jun 22, 2007, 04:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kel

Say one thing but then act another way?  It's way too frustrating.  Be upfront and forward.  Grr  >:(

I know it's not the end of the world and there could be worse problems in my life, but it's till frustrating, to no end.

Kel

bug

I have come to the conclusion that the people who do this are insecure pussies who are unhappy with thier life, but I could be wrong.
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

Kel

QuoteI have come to the conclusion that the people who do this are insecure pussies who are unhappy with thier life, but I could be wrong.

or just people that are afraid of telling the truth.  i mean, if you're thinking something, you should just say it.  there's no point in holding back.  

megisnotreal

QuoteSay one thing but then act another way?  It's way too frustrating.

i am with you one hundred percent on this one. one hundred percent.

especially when people are nice to you but then decide to be total assholes for no apparent reason whatsoever. this is weak behavior to the max.

Angry Ewok

Yeap... That's why you have to be thankful for the honest people in your life. Surround yourself with trustworthy people, and you'll breathe cleaner air.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Kel

QuoteYeap... That's why you have to be thankful for the honest people in your life. Surround yourself with trustworthy people, and you'll breathe cleaner air.

which is totally what i'm trying to do!  sometimes it takes a lot of sifting through in order to find those people.

and even these people that say one thing and then act another, i don't necessarily think they are all bad people, it just seems like insecurities.  hell, i have mine but at least i don't try to project them on other people.

oh well.  the lessons we learn.  although moments like that agitate me, they help me learn more about what i want and what i DON'T want.  time to stop holding back.

by the way, you guys rock it.

megisnotreal

and even these people that say one thing and then act another, i don't necessarily think they are all bad people, it just seems like insecurities.  hell, i have mine but at least i don't try to project them on other people.

yeah, i don't get that. putting down people doesn't make me feel better; it makes me feel guilty. i know i am a bitch sometimes, but it is mostly unintentional. i don't understand how people can present themselves as being good people and then be so fucking mean. how can hurting someone make you feel good? i just don't see the appeal of acting out of pure malice. i'd be afraid kharma would catch up with me.

and kel, you rock.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Kel

yeah, i don't get that. putting down people doesn't make me feel better; it makes me feel guilty. i know i am a bitch sometimes, but it is mostly unintentional. i don't understand how people can present themselves as being good people and then be so fucking mean. how can hurting someone make you feel good? i just don't see the appeal of acting out of pure malice. i'd be afraid kharma would catch up with me.

and kel, you rock.

i rock because i roll with you cats  8-)

and let me know if you come up for lollapalooza...i'd like to catch a drink or something with you guys.  i'm not actually going to the show (finances) but there's no harm in a few cocktails!