cubs tickets

Started by BIGVICLBI, Jul 14, 2007, 07:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIGVICLBI

Anybody in the chicago area know a way that I can get 8 bleacher seats for mets cubs august 4th? Looked on ebay do they sell them the day of the game as well?Any info or insider tips appreciated!!

jeffro79

I'm not from the Chicago area, but I was checking into this myself. Stub Hub has bleacher tickets, but cheapest I saw was about $100 per ticket. Its a bit rich for my blood since I'm not that huge of a baseball fan and I can get 4 Reds tickets for about $50 or $60. Also I think the Mets/Cubs game is sold out.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

Kel

that's funny, i might be going to this game myself.  you can look on stubhub & ebay.  or sometimes you can go to wrigley field on the day of the game and see if there are any tickets left.  sometimes people release their season ticket seats if they aren't going that day.  however, i don't think any of those would be in the bleachers and there's also no guarantee for EIGHT tickets, ya know?

try stubhub & ebay.  it'll be expensive, but if you REALLY want to go, those are the two best ways to find seats.

aMD

QuoteI'm not from the Chicago area, but I was checking into this myself. Stub Hub has bleacher tickets, but cheapest I saw was about $100 per ticket. Its a bit rich for my blood since I'm not that huge of a baseball fan and I can get 4 Reds tickets for about $50 or $60. Also I think the Mets/Cubs game is sold out.

holy shit!!! I'm not that old and I remember when bleacher seats to a reds game were $3.50.  And NEVER sold.  it's a different ball game, i guess.

jeffro79

QuoteI'm not from the Chicago area, but I was checking into this myself. Stub Hub has bleacher tickets, but cheapest I saw was about $100 per ticket. Its a bit rich for my blood since I'm not that huge of a baseball fan and I can get 4 Reds tickets for about $50 or $60. Also I think the Mets/Cubs game is sold out.

holy shit!!! I'm not that old and I remember when bleacher seats to a reds game were $3.50.  And NEVER sold.  it's a different ball game, i guess.

Since the Reds moved to GABP tickets prices jumped way up. Kinda sad they cant field a team worthy of the ticket increase.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

aMD

I don't understand that.  The team's shitty and they haven't sold out since opening day.  how can they justify charging any amount of money.  if i were an owner i would give the nose bleeds away for free just to get people out to see the game and probably buy some hot dogs and beer.  i guess someone has to pay the outrageous salaries that baseball players get paid...  though i do find i pretty cool that my friend from high school who pitches for the diamondbacks makes 3.4 million to play a game all over the country.  okay, my rant turned into a ramble.  anyway, the reds suck!