What's everyone up to?

Started by EC, Apr 03, 2007, 11:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

whothrewthecake

i'm really excited and i don't have anything to do with it except giving approving nods and thumbs up

BH

i'm excited about all the excitement! :o
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

colleen

Go Rams!  Happy birthday to all the Aries gals!  My birthday is the 17th, when I'll officially hit the mid-twenties

Happy early bday to you as well!

Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

pawpaw

Cool thread! Here's what'll be going on this summer...

Fishing on the Pitt River
Trip down to Ventura Co. to see my 4 month old niece!
Fresh peaches, sliced tomatoes, baby back ribs, and cold Sierra Nevada
Lazy weekends, reading at the beach, sweaty indoor games
Stony adventures in the UC Botanical Gardens
A's baseball
Annual trip to Washougal, Washington to drink Miller Lite with childhood friends
Arcade Fire at the Greek Theatre
Backpack Rae Lakes loop with my badass wife
(Unfortunately) working...a lot.
(Hopefully) passing my PE!!!
"I'm able to sing because I'm able to fly, son. You heard me right..."

TEO

Getting ready and excited about my upcoming 6 day weekend!  May even be able to sneak away to Shelbyville to visit the boyhood home of GOD.  Any hints from anyone would be greatly appreciated.  
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

MarkW

QuoteI'm in one of those 'I'm sick of my life here & want to go home' moods. The only problem is this is home  :-/
Living for June when I fly to Spain & see my family again...

Hey db, June's now only a month away. At least you've got the squid snacks to keep you going until then  ;D

The missus and I have a trip to Norway next month for a long weekend.  We're meeting up with some friends we haven't seen for over two years.  I can guarantee late nights, whisky, cigars and good times.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

dragonboy

QuoteI'm in one of those 'I'm sick of my life here & want to go home' moods. The only problem is this is home  :-/
Living for June when I fly to Spain & see my family again...

Hey db, June's now only a month away. At least you've got the squid snacks to keep you going until then  ;D

The missus and I have a trip to Norway next month for a long weekend.  We're meeting up with some friends we haven't seen for over two years.  I can guarantee late nights, whisky, cigars and good times.
Norway? Excellent! You'll have to post some pics & tell us all about it.

I'm really itching to go traveling, I miss my old blue rucksack  :'(
Spain is fantastic & I enjoy going home but I'd love to visit some new countries.

I fly 6 weeks on Monday, which means I have 6 weeks to get my weight down  :-[
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ali

QuoteI fly 6 weeks on Monday, which means I have 6 weeks to get my weight down  

??
love a song for the way it makes you feel

whothrewthecake

i just loaded my ipod with some new material such as tragedy by the bee gees

JacketGal

Quotei just loaded my ipod with some new material such as tragedy by the bee gees
;D ah, great memories! Good one.
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

red

As of this minute:

drinking a chocolate/banana milkshake
eating strawberry yogurt
making a mix
watching Before Sunset