Cake and Mantooth

Started by EC, Jul 04, 2007, 09:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

whothrewthecake

this is the best thread ever created. hey remember that time we sat around and cried and drank and danced and partied and listened to music. OH WAIT IT'S ALL ABOUT TO HAPPEN

EC

add crab hats to the mix and we might just die!

Dorothy_Mantooth

also add some crab dip to that mix.

i'm working on that video right now, waiting for some shit to render, despite the fact that i probably have carpal tunnel.

oh p.s. it's alright if it's hot there because it has rained here for a solid month. literally. i mean, i have seasonal depression, meaning i'm eating really fattening foods.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

EC

you know who makes amazing crab dip?  your new facebook friend aka my pimp.
i think i'll ask him to make some for our after partay.

i'm sorry that this project has given you carpel tunnel, but you know, we all need to make sacrifices for art.  x

Dorothy_Mantooth

is your pimp also good at getting handsy? 'aos8dfsd

i took my camera in for a good cleaning JUST IN TIME.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

Dorothy_Mantooth

also, at some point can we give drunken toasts as if it's your wedding?

EC

Quoteis your pimp also good at getting handsy? 'aos8dfsd
i'll ask my slutty roommate...

um, that's the greatest idea i've ever heard.  ladies, i hope you're all right with hanging around and acting like total freaks for 5 days.  your coming is like a forced vacation for me, and i'm really excited about exchanging my serious hat for one with a giant crab on it. :)

p.s.  it's ok if you don't bring the crab hats.  i know i've talked about it like a maniac, but they're also big, and perhaps hard to pack, so seriously don't get sweaty if it's not working.  let's keep this thread going and make it the official place to post pictures of ridic face shakes and when we have to take cake to emergency for merc poi and the billion pics of mantooth trying to top her currently unbeatable dance pic.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quotei'm jealous!  :D
don't be jealous! come, too!

whothrewthecake

Quoteis your pimp also good at getting handsy? 'aos8dfsd
i'll ask my slutty roommate...

um, that's the greatest idea i've ever heard.  ladies, i hope you're all right with hanging around and acting like total freaks for 5 days.  your coming is like a forced vacation for me, and i'm really excited about exchanging my serious hat for one with a giant crab on it. :)

p.s.  it's ok if you don't bring the crab hats.  i know i've talked about it like a maniac, but they're also big, and perhaps hard to pack, so seriously don't get sweaty if it's not working.  let's keep this thread going and make it the official place to post pictures of ridic face shakes and when we have to take cake to emergency for merc poi and the billion pics of mantooth trying to top her currently unbeatable dance pic.

this is a wonderful post. i plan on bringing my crab hat for sure and i know mantooth will pack hers. they are surprisingly flexible in a suitcase. we also can't wait to act like total freaks, because that's mostly what we do here anyway, now it will just be with you! BRING ON THE FACE SHAKES.

Dorothy_Mantooth

i rofled at "merc poi" for about 10 minutes.

i think we should also write a one-act play about our lives that we can take on the road. but it'll be a short run since we only have 5 days and that doesn't leave much rehearsal time.

there's about 5 things i need to do while i'm there:

1. eat some sush
2. get totally bananas (by definition, "bananas" is the combination of dancing plus getting drunk enough to dance in the street)
3. make bff's 4 lyfe
4. hear some really great music (CHECK)
5. bitchfest 2k7

Dorothy_Mantooth

also, if you can find us some shirts that say "what happens in toronto stays in toronto".... I WILL LOSE IT.

EC

[size=72]one. week. hookers.[/size]

EC

this morning i thought: wow, in three days i'll be waking up and getting read to go to the airport to pick up a couple of hookers.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

p.s.  apologies to other people on this board who are not finding this thread as interesting as i am.  i promise to do the same if you come and visit me, too. x

whothrewthecake

when you pick us up at the airport, that will officially become the best moment of my LIFE

dragonboy

Have a great, great time girls! Make sure you take heaps of pictures  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

QuoteMake sure you take heaps of pictures  :)
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaa.
are you on facebook? ;)

this is like the sml verz of obh camp, only in can. and inside.

fitzcarraldo

OBJF 1.5  :D

Hope you fantastic ladies have a great time. Rawk the EL Mocambo!  8-)

p.s. I hear Oz Fox of Stryper has been converting hookers to born again christians. Just a thought, in case you are interested.   ;D ;)

Dorothy_Mantooth

TOMORROW

oh we'll take pictures. we'll make sure to do a super lame ass charlie's angels pose, even though i refuse unless we are totally bellige. (please catch that abbreve because it's truly the best)