I'm a flawed masterpiece

Started by ycartrob, Jul 30, 2007, 11:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

BH

I would leave off your old age and your smart ass attitude and keep all the rest.   If I meet God, I will tell him I said so. ;)

(I also might add a five minute version of boobs to you, but that's a little too much to ask, if not just a bit scary.  But that would be a masterpiece.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ali

wombat says "i wove you twacy!"  ;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

ycartrob

(I also might add a five minute version of boobs to you, but that's a little too much to ask, if not just a bit scary.  But that would be a masterpiece.

Only 5 minutes? Now that's flattering. A lot of people I know would need a continuous loop of Salma Hayek boobs in order to be a masterpiece.

ratsprayer

Only 5 minutes? Now that's flattering. A lot of people I know would need a continuous loop of Salma Hayek boobs in order to be a masterpiece.

why do you have to air our dirty laundry here, flawed masterpiece?   :(

ycartrob

why do you have to air our dirty laundry here, flawed masterpiece?   :(

because I'm a flawed masterpiece...

ratsprayer

it's a vicious cycle, folks.  

:-/

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.