Giant wombat bone found in Australia

Started by ycartrob, Jul 27, 2007, 01:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MarkW

Run, Ali, run!

A wombat "the size of a large car"?  Cute but dangerous.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ali

hehe.. i could probably outrun a normal one, but one the size of a CAR? that might be  a bit tricky....

for all you newbies to the wombat world, a few random facts:

- wombats from tassie are furrier (its colder)
- they can give you a very nasty bite (they get quite cranky)
- there are 3 different species - common, southern- and northern hairy-nosed w's
- i think the common ones are cuter
- they do square poo (sorry, but it freaked a lot of us out when they brought one to my primary school when i was 8)

ah, australia. home to a wide selection of weird and potentially dangerous / fatal animals. gotta loveit

:D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

I think I speak for most of us here Ali when I say we need a pic of square wombat poo!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

red

"mega-fauna"   ;D ;D ;D

I second that db!

ycartrob

QuoteI think I speak for most of us here Ali when I say we need a pic of square wombat poo!

[size=24]I DEMAND IT!!!  NOW!!!!  

MUST     SEE      SQUARE       WOMBAT      POO![/size][/b]

MarkW

I found some here:

But I definitely think Ali should take a wombat-poo excursion with her camera!
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

ycartrob

QuoteI found some here:

those are charcoal briquettes

dragonboy

QuoteI found some here:

Is that a girls watch you're wearing Mark?!!  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

ycartrob

QuoteI found some here:

Really. I mean, what are you doing strolling around in the woods wearing a girl's watch, stealing hobo dwarves charcoal briquettes?

MarkW

QuoteI found some here:

Really. I mean, what are you doing strolling around in the woods wearing a girl's watch, stealing hobo dwarves charcoal briquettes?

Bollocks.  I've been outed as a transvestite dwarf-botherer.  There goes my reputation.

ycartrob

Bollocks.  I've been outed as a transvestite dwarf-botherer.  There goes my reputation.

Googling transvestite dwarf-botherer...