anyone from Tampa

Started by rccola71, Aug 22, 2007, 08:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

I don't even think people know MMJ even exists down in this fucking SWAMP :-/ :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

bowl of soup

QuoteI don't even think people know MMJ even exists down in this fucking SWAMP :-/ :-/

Easy my friend.  We do have Bern's Steakhouse, easy access to the water and Disney, and about a 2-day winter (an 11 month summer...).  We consider Tampa to be high culture up here in Pasco County.  But my wife an I can indeed be often found by the banks of the Pithlachascotee enjoying cold libations and watching our kids dance to MMJ blasting from our rock speakers.  There are more of us than you think.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TheBigChicken

didn't mean to offend...swamp /humidity...Pasco Co huh...ever go to Skippers Smokehouse ....haven't seen too many FL posts at all

bowl of soup

No offense at all.  I've lived in every part of Florida (like the panhandle the most) and I'm mostly annoyed by it.  There do not seem to be many Florida posts and my Florida references are generally met with a collective yawn.  My complaints about MMJ not coming to FL are also laughed at.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

TheBigChicken

the shows thatI have been to are all out of state...I'm not really as fond of the big festivals as I use to be...The only or last time in FLA was at the fest near Ft Lauderdale area..I wish they would play the Tampa Theatre...That's a beautiful venue if you haven't ever been....I went to BOTH shows in Athens,Ga for the prom...I was all over the message board about carpooling up there to share expenses or whatever and didn't get one response :(Pretty disheartening.... :-/