Dragonboy has a new favorite candy bar!

Started by jeffro79, May 07, 2007, 07:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

The DARK

QuoteElvis will appear on a limited edition Reese's candy this summer in a promotion that gives consumers instant-win prizes including a trip for two to Graceland and an Elvis car.

Sweet! Here's my version of an Elvis candy bar:

Dark Chocolate
Peanuts
Almonds
Marshmellow Cream Filling
Graham Cracker bits

:o
In another time, in another place, in another face

dragonboy

Haha, thanks Jeffro!  ;D
I'm dying to get back to Graceland but won't be able to make it until next year at the earliest  :-/

Someone has got to send me some of those!!!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

jeffro79

QuoteHaha, thanks Jeffro!  ;D
I'm dying to get back to Graceland but won't be able to make it until next year at the earliest  :-/

Someone has got to send me some of those!!!
I think I can make that happen.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

dragonboy

That would be so great!!!
I can send you some Japanese candies & snacks in return  :)

God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

QuoteThat would be so great!!!
I can send you some Japanese candies & snacks in return  :)

If they have it here is St Louis, I will send you what you need. I'll trade the Meiji Black Chocolate. Good stuff...or any other deliciousness that is in dark chocolate form.

dragonboy

Sounds like a plan MJ!
I've not tried Meiji Black, I'll have to give it a go myself...

red

dragonboy

QuoteI LOVE CANDY!!!   ;D 8-)
Pick something from the pic above or let me know what kind of candy you like & I'll see if i can't throw something in with your mixtape.

mjkoehler

QuoteSounds like a plan MJ!
I've not tried Meiji Black, I'll have to give it a go myself...

Discovered it in all places Epcot. It's pretty smooth.

red

QuotePick something from the pic above or let me know what kind of candy you like & I'll see if i can't through something in with your mixtape.
Oh man, you're wayyyyyyy too awesome.  Anything with chocolate is fine by me, I'm not picky when it comes to candy.  8-)

Now that you've raised the bar, I'll have to find something to go along with your mix (which should hopefully be done tonight).

jeffro79

DB you gotta a deal. When the time comes for the great candy trade, just pick the most un-American candy or treat and send it my way.

dragonboy

QuoteDB you gotta a deal. When the time comes for the great candy trade, just pick the most un-American candy or treat and send it my way.
Will do! Hmm...I'm thinking dried squid beer snacks right now  ;)

MarkW

Was one of those called "Horn" (top shelf), db?  Also, third shelf down looks like one called "Crunky"...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

Ghosts_on_TV

Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

dragonboy

QuoteWas one of those called "Horn" (top shelf), db?  Also, third shelf down looks like one called "Crunky"...
I noticed Horn when I posted the pic, didn't see Crunky  ;D ;D ;D

Poff sounds good too Ghosts. I shall go shopping today to see which of these are actually available.

megisnotreal

Will do! Hmm...I'm thinking dried squid beer snacks right now  ;)

dried squid snacks that are flavoured to taste like beer

or

dehydrated snacks made from squid beer

or

dried squid bits made to be eaten while drinking non-squid beer

????

i need clarification, please.   ;) and while you're at it, could you arrange to send me a brick of the PURE i see in the photo?  ;D

dragonboy

Quotedried squid bits made to be eaten while drinking non-squid beer

i need clarification, please.   ;) and while you're at it, could you arrange to send me a brick of the PURE i see in the photo?  ;D
That's the one! I'll ask my wife to try & find a pic on google.co.jp tonight.

I've tried that so called 'pure' a few times, I'm pretty sure it's cut  :-/

megisnotreal

I've tried that so called 'pure' a few times, I'm pretty sure it's cut  :-/

BUNK
:(

dragonboy

I GOT THESE IN THE POST FROM THE WIZ TODAY!!!

King Size Peanut Butter & Banana Creme Big Cups!!! Not sure if I'll ever be able to eat them.
Thanks so much Liz  :) :) :)