Main Menu

Vacations!

Started by The_DARK, May 19, 2007, 07:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dragonboy

QuoteIt is a fact that I probably need more Chi-Lites in my life. But who doesn't?
Have you seen Boyz N The Hood? That's where I first heard the song. It plays on the radio, Laurence Fishburne tells his son he loves the song & turns it up:
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0101507/
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Chills

QuoteIt is a fact that I probably need more Chi-Lites in my life. But who doesn't?
Have you seen Boyz N The Hood? That's where I first heard the song. It plays on the radio, Laurence Fishburne tells his son he loves the song & turns it up:

No, haven't seen it. But I just saw Laurence Fishburne in Coppola's Rumble Fish.
He's a cool cat  8-)

aMD

have a great vacation, db!   [smiley=beer.gif]

ManNamedTruth

QuoteDon't be gone for another 5 weeks, db. The forum suffers without you!  ;)
Thanks Dark - I promise to come back soon (unless I decide to jack it all in & spend the rest of my life smoking opium in Chang-Mai...these things do happen you know)

Can you mail me some opium? ;) [smiley=thumbsup.gif]
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Jenny

i love boyz N the hood.
seriously.

SMc55

Just off to see my sister and nephews in France. Haven't seen them since October. Really excited  :D

corey

I'm leaving Thursday morning to head to the mountains in Bryson City, NC for a friend's wedding.
I can't fucking wait.

red

QuoteJust off to see my sister and nephews in France. Haven't seen them since October. Really excited  :D
Have a wonderful time Susan!

SMc55

QuoteJust off to see my sister and nephews in France. Haven't seen them since October. Really excited  :D
Have a wonderful time Susan!
Thanks Kaley. I miss them such a lot.

.Walt

Quotehopefully if/when i plead guilty, all i'll get is a fine. hopefully. although, it was in a town of 3,000 people. so they'll probably throw the book at me. as if they didn't already. we were nothing but minnesota nice to them too.

well today is my court date, i don't have to go. (thank God) i talked to the District Attorney of Sibley Iowa. It's going to be over $1,000 fine and a gross misdemeanor. FOR A 1/8 OF WEED. looking back, i know i could have scored a bag in CO, so i should have just taken only a couple of blunts for the road and ate them if i got pulled over. what the fuck was i thinking, didn't think getting pulled over for a license plate light out would end of getting me in that much trouble.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

MarkW

Quotehopefully if/when i plead guilty, all i'll get is a fine. hopefully. although, it was in a town of 3,000 people. so they'll probably throw the book at me. as if they didn't already. we were nothing but minnesota nice to them too.

well today is my court date, i don't have to go. (thank God) i talked to the District Attorney of Sibley Iowa. It's going to be over $1,000 fine and a gross misdemeanor. FOR A 1/8 OF WEED. looking back, i know i could have scored a bag in CO, so i should have just taken only a couple of blunts for the road and ate them if i got pulled over. what the fuck was i thinking, didn't think getting pulled over for a license plate light out would end of getting me in that much trouble.

That's an outrage!  We should start a "Pay Tripps Fine Fund" on here.  Honestly, the man's suffering for the Jacket...
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

SMc55

Really bad luck Mr T  :(

EC

my vacation officially begins in six hours.
i'm not entirely sure i can hold out that long...
last day of work before fun is tough.

megisnotreal

have a great vacation, ec!