taking a break

Started by ycartrob, Sep 11, 2007, 10:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

aMD

Tom, I'll edit that detail out of my post, please delete the quote from yours.  I had never told that detail before, but I once again felt the need to explain myself for things Tracy said about me.  Originally I did just complain about a child who was affecting others around them and Tracy got pissed at me and "challenged" me as an educator.  If you can't understand why this situation might bring an emotional response from me, talk to me after you've been in my shoes for a few years.  I didn't want to post that detail, even though I know it won't really matter, I just wanted you all to see where I was coming from. it may not be a pretty place, but that's kinda the point.  Anyway, delete your post and I'll never make the mistake of talking about what's bothering me again, because it obviously bothers some of you when I do.

crazylove

It's too bad that this thread has taken such an unfortunate tone!  

With that said, why does anyone feel they have the right to pass judgement on any other person's chosen profession?  And especially if you have no experience in that field.  I'm sure that we all struggle everyday with situations in our work place that would be hard for anyone who hasn't been there, to understand.  And as friends on this site, I don't see why we have to "edit" what we say.  Some people seem to never edit what they say, so why should others be expected to do so. Horrible things happen in the world, unfortunately, and we can help by supporting one another.

I really am not trying to point fingers, I just don't get the inequity.

I joined this forum for the fun of it, and the love of MMJ.  Somehow it's not so fun anymore.
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TheBigChicken

QuoteIt's too bad that this thread has taken such an unfortunate tone!  

With that said, why does anyone feel they have the right to pass judgement on any other person's chosen profession?  And especially if you have no experience in that field.  I'm sure that we all struggle everyday with situations in our work place that would be hard for anyone who hasn't been there, to understand.  And as friends on this site, I don't see why we have to "edit" what we say.  Some people seem to never edit what they say, so why should others be expected to do so. Horrible things happen in the world, unfortunately, and we can help by supporting one another.

I really am not trying to point fingers, I just don't get the inequity
I joined this forum for the fun of it, and the love of MMJ.  Somehow it's not so fun anymore.
boo hoo....aren't you late for class sweetie
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

TheBigChicken

crazylove

QuoteIt's too bad that this thread has taken such an unfortunate tone!  

I really am not trying to point fingers, I just don't get the inequity
boo hoo....aren't you late for class sweetie

And this is exactly my point!!!!!  

And no I'm not late for class.  You are under the wrong assumption :exclamation
"You could kill someone up here and bury them in the snow! No one would ever find them!"- Penny Lane

TheBigChicken

and by replying,you are missing the point.Like the late Tracy was trying to say,it's all out of fun and a joke anyway...so lighten up a bit :D

crazylove

Quoteand by replying,you are missing the point.Like the late Tracy was trying to say,it's all out of fun and a joke anyway...so lighten up a bit :D

I guess we have a different sense of humor.  I am a pretty light hearted and fun person!  And quite used to sarcasm.  I'll try to take your advice, though. :D

And, you make it sound like Tracy is dead.

ratsprayer

this thread never really got going.

:-/

crazylove

Quotethis thread never really got going.

You just gave me the best laugh of the day.  Thanks I think you put it all in prospective. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

aMD

That's my cousin, folks!  

crazylove

You just gave me the best laugh of the day.  Thanks I think you put it all in prospective. [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif] [smiley=laugh.gif]

"perspective"