UGA vs ALA  

Started by rccola71, Sep 22, 2007, 09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

Quotejohn parker wilson missed two goddamn td throws in regulation.  alabama fans, therein lies your blame.  this comes from a neutral standpoint, too.

i know. but i feel really bad yelling at someone so pretty.  :-*

this was a good game though. i had never seen a bama game at bryant-denny, so this was extra awesome for me. we have kickass seats, too.

TheBigChicken

Ewoks are very quiet these days :-? :-? :-?
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

It was a great, great game. Games like that define the greatness of SEC play... Losing is totally unacceptable, but I won't dish out excuses for the team, nor place blame on particular players. John Parker Wilson was under a ridiculous amount of pressure, the Offensive Line was over-sized and overpowered. Rushing was good on the flanks, receivers on the O and D both did what they could with what they were given, and the coaching was solid.

You won't catch me crying about this loss... overtime is a game of Russian Roulette, and unfortunately we had to take the offensive first. If we had won the toss, we would have won the game.

"You lost today, kid, but you don't have to like it."

Still sticking to my season prediction of 8-4... but I suspect it'll be better. I wouldn't be surprised if we ended the season ranked again.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

QuoteEwoks are very quiet these days :-? :-? :-?

he was preoccupied b/c i was in t-town this weekend ;)