UGA vs ALA  

Started by rccola71, Sep 22, 2007, 09:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

may not mean alot to peeps outside the SEC but this is shaping up to be a freakin' beauty! They are drinking beer by the kegs(that's plural people),and whiskey by the barrells. To make things even worse....it's a FUCKING night game ;D ;D It's 9:40 EST and people are already drinking right now as I chicken peck this message. I bet all of Ewok nation will be watching 8-)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

corey

hahaha.... We mean business down here, y'all.

It's been a LONG time since I started drinking this early. I got 10 bucks that says half of those people won't make it to gametime unless they're planning on taking a mid-afternoon nap.... then start drinking again.

aMD

i thought the game was on at 8.  yeah, I'm gonna need a nap.

corey

Drinkin' early, Dylan?    ;)

I think I'm gonna have to squeeze in a nap too. I have a gig tonight.

Sidestory: All of our shit is still loaded in the van from the show that we did in ATL a few nights ago. I'm going to the bar at 6:30 tonight since the game starts at 6:45 here. That way, I won't miss any of the game on my way to the bar 'cause I'll already be there when the rest of the band gets there and I can help them load in.  :)

aMD

Nice  8-)

I may have to start drinkin soon...

corey

Angry Ewok

Man, that Saban Kool-Aid sure tastes sweet, right now... My season tickets are directly behind the visitor section, (literally, first row) so I'm hot to trot and ready to take the Jawja tauntings and afterwards accept their humbled apologies.

Alabama by 32 points.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ratsprayer

i'll be imbibing later but not because of this game.  i'll probably watch some of it though.  go fighting irish!   ;)

megisnotreal

lots of great signs on display for today's espn game day. my favorite: "take the dawgs to vick's house."

TEO

I have a gut feeling it is going to be a GREAT game to watch!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

aMD

great game so far.  i'm rooting for the dogs.  my cousin is alum.

TheBigChicken

I don't know what made me laugh the hardest...those people with the paint all over their bodies or the girls about to cry....so much for winning by 32 :'( :'

aMD

that game surely didn't disappoint.  It'll be interesting to see if anyone in the SEC can come out undefeated.   i just hope someone beats flordia.

TheBigChicken

Quotethat game surely didn't disappoint.  It'll be interesting to see if anyone in the SEC can come out undefeated.   i just hope someone beats flordia.
me too...I'm sick and fucking tired of Tim Tebo?? but he's pretty damn good  :-?

aMD

Quotethat game surely didn't disappoint.  It'll be interesting to see if anyone in the SEC can come out undefeated.   i just hope someone beats flordia.
me too...I'm sick and fucking tired of Tim Tebo?? but he's pretty damn good  :-?

fucking a! last year I was convinced he was overrated but it's hard to make that argument this season. I couldn't figure out why no one could figure out that he was just going to run it all the time, but it turns out that they knew they just couldn't stop him.  It'll be interesting to see if his game will translate to the pro game.

TheBigChicken

GO DAWGS ;D ;D ;D ;D

ratsprayer

john parker wilson missed two goddamn td throws in regulation.  alabama fans, therein lies your blame.  this comes from a neutral standpoint, too.

aMD

Quotejohn parker wilson missed two goddamn td throws in regulation.  alabama fans, therein lies your blame.  this comes from a neutral standpoint, too.

well, it's not from lack of names or boyish good looks.  :-/

doesn't sound like you're too neutral.  Georgia's tight end missed about 5 catches including two huge ones, but it all worked out in the end.  :)

TEO

Just finished the game. Flipped around between 10 or so games all day yesterday and the SEC was by far the most fun to watch yet again!
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

Quotejohn parker wilson missed two goddamn td throws in regulation.  alabama fans, therein lies your blame.  this comes from a neutral standpoint, too.

well, it's not from lack of names or boyish good looks.  :-/

doesn't sound like you're too neutral.  Georgia's tight end missed about 5 catches including two huge ones, but it all worked out in the end.  :)
exactly