October is...

Started by megisnotreal, Oct 01, 2007, 05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

megisnotreal

Here in the States, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought I would let y'all lovely people know a way in which you can help women without health insurance receive mammograms. All you have to do is visit the site below and click the pink button. Companies have pledged donations based on how many hits the site gets daily, so tell your friends and family: visit the site!

Thanks, guys!  :-*

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2&ThirdPartyClicks=prcnbcf

attn thread nazis: i know there was a thread about this sometime last year, but i couldn't find it. my sincerest apologies.

SMc55

Oh, I did this every day for a while. I think MMJFanatic put us onto it last time. Thanks for the reminder meg  :)

TEO

"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

TheBigChicken

QuoteHere in the States, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. I thought I would let y'all lovely people know a way in which you can help women without health insurance receive mammograms. All you have to do is visit the site below and click the pink button. Companies have pledged donations based on how many hits the site gets daily, so tell your friends and family: visit the site!

Thanks, guys!  :-*

http://www.thebreastcancersite.com/clickToGive/home.faces?siteId=2&ThirdPartyClicks=prcnbcf

attn thread nazis: i know there was a thread about this sometime last year, but i couldn't find it. my sincerest apologies.
made me feel good doing that...lost mom to cancer :'(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

megisnotreal

i am sorry to hear that, man.

dragonboy

Real sorry to hear that Rccola.
Keep on clicking people!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

megisnotreal

QuoteI love breasts!

brad.  :-X

TEO

My mother is a 79 year old survivor!   :)
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary