Is Your PET SPOILED??

Started by rccola71, Aug 24, 2007, 08:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Damn, I own a blk/white chihuahua named Domino and he controls the whole house and thinks he's  the biggest badass in town ;D....oh and he's VERY SPOILED...

was gonna post a pic of the little shit but don't know how :(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

corey

This is Mr. Peabody. He's completely rotten. He's King Shit and he knows it.

Hawkeye

HELL YES...we have a little 9 pound rat terrier and my gf is always dressing her up in little tank tops and dresses, she even has the Paris Hilton purse to carry her around in.  I'll admit though, I spoil her just about as much.  She gets all the attention now that we got rid of our Jack Russell
We could.

JacketGal

Mr, Peabody is adorable!!!

Mine are So spoiled that I'd like to come back as a pet with ME as the owner!

Here's one of Thelma (photographer=ChiefOkonko)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

megisnotreal

this is sammy. he chewed up my glasses, but he is so cute i could not be mad at him.

mjkoehler

Umm. I work for Nestle Purina...So you know my cat is spoiled rotten. If I had a dog, it would be spoiled rotten also.

ChiefOKONO

aww! i love that one!
where's weezie? :)

mr. p and sammy are pretty cute too!!

QuoteMr, Peabody is adorable!!!

Mine are So spoiled that I'd like to come back as a pet with ME as the owner!

Here's one of Thelma (photographer=ChiefOkonko)

megisnotreal

was gonna post a pic of the little shit but don't know how :(

host the image somewhere (like photobucket) and then copy the pic's url. put that in between the image code.

TheBigChicken

thanks ...I'll give it a try tonight 8-)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

EC

mr. peabody is definitely king shit.  he will FREAK OUT until you get on your knees to pay him attention, and then he'll rest his paws on your leg and not look at you, but YOU'D BETTER NOT MOVE!  he's awesome.

my cat is not very spoiled.  i think she prefers that, though.  

The DARK

yesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyesyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If half a bowl of popcorn every night isn't spoiled, I don't know what is.
In another time, in another place, in another face

the_wizzard

Otis, who sleeps under the covers on the bed with me and my man, well he doesn't even know how spoiled he is (that's a redbone coonhound for you...)

But Junior, he is my true baby, and a very good dog.  To say he is spoiled would be to admit he is a pet.  And well, HE does not believe he is  a dog, so who am I to believe it either?

mjkoehler

Here is Ms Jinx. I have dubbed her the Black Beast of Arrrrgh.

ycartrob

[size=14]Daisy and me and Sparky[/size]

corey

What kind of dog is Sammy? He's mighty cute.

Ahh... Daisy and Sparky. So wonderful. How is ol' Sparky?

ycartrob

Ahh... Daisy and Sparky. So wonderful. How is ol' Sparky?

Sparkster will be 8! this October

Sleazy Rider

Here is our Quincy. He is on the fast track to being spoiled. He is a Boston Terrier and we are all in love with him.

Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

fitzcarraldo

Kory

All your dogs and cats are great! Here are my kids! I hope this won't bore you...

Zoe

Cali

Jack

Cosby (he has a swim disorder and just lays on his side for 3 years now)

Jell-O

Maybee

Lindsay and Tobias

Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

red

QuoteMaybee

Lindsay and Tobias

Best fish names ever.   :D