the darjeeling limited

Started by EC, Oct 23, 2007, 08:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

Sounds like fun. I don't even get to the theater nearly as much as I used to, so maybe I'll just wait until it's on DVD and watch it that way.

EC

QuoteSounds like fun. I don't even get to the theater nearly as much as I used to, so maybe I'll just wait until it's on DVD and watch it that way.
noooooooooo no ho ho nooooo.
the cinematography and colours are so beauts.  you oughta see it on a bigger screen than at home.  i almost feel like short sauce could go, too.  there are a few romantic moments, oh wait...  yeah, don't take him.

i'll come down and visit and babysit so you guys can have a date. ;)

corey

Yeah, but I think I'd rather watch it in the comfort of my own home than to go pay a few bucks to see it on a shitty screen with shitty sound. If it never gets around to coming here in the good theater (which it probably won't since it didn't come on opening weekend), then that's probably the better option. The only advantage to seeing it at the cheap theater would be the bigger screen because those screens and projectors  suck large amounts of balls when it comes to quality.

Dorothy_Mantooth

i've only stayed quiet because i haven't checked the forum since you came down here  8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-) 8-)

is was the first time i left a wes anderson movie without opening my box of kleenex. i will say that. however, adrien brody was a fine addition to the anderson family.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."