My Neighbors,The Rednecks...

Started by rccola71, Oct 27, 2007, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

I live in a house on a middle class blue collar street. These guys one door down get drunk and decide to race their 4 wheelers around the neighborhood at 2 in the morning..I've already had a polite conversation with them about this. I told them eventually someone is going to call the police..It's not going to be me...Hey, I like to party as much as anyone but at least show some respect to your neighbors when you are getting out of hand. Just when you think it's cool and your being funny....guess what your not and your looking like a total ASSHOLE. Does anyone else have to deal with this stupid SHIT??????Well I guess I can go talk to those FUCKS again today :-/ :-/ :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

sweatboard

Next time wait until about 6am and start doing really, really loud yard work as close to their house as possible.
There's Still Time.........

Taterbug

A dude that owns a pizza joint in town owns the house across the street from me. He rents it out to his employees and does not live there.  All the  tenants are hispanic. I think he uses it as a pit stop on the mexican underground railroad.  If you like mexican music, Yippy fuckin dogs until midnite, tecate beer cans laying in the street its a great place to live.  I don't  think of myself as being prejudice but I  have watched my town go from 10 % hispanic to 42% ( not counting ILLEGALS)in 20 years and it has NOT been a positive for our community.
Si su no aquí legalmente. consigue el jode fuera. Su joder que mata nuestro país
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe