Your Message Board Routine

Started by primushead, Oct 26, 2007, 01:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

primushead

So, what do you generally do first when you log on?

I:

1) Click on Off-Topic Ramblings immediatly, check the new topics, and then hit up the sticky's.

2.) Check other music

3.) Start with "The Band" and work my way down.

TheBigChicken

I usually chek off topic ramblings then other music....don't really go to the band much...when they are on tour I'll check out the shows section to read about shows or pics. :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Taterbug

I usually drop my pants and go directly to member pics  ;)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

TheBigChicken

QuoteI usually drop my pants and go directly to member pics  ;)
;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

primushead

Post of the year.   ;D ;D

sweatboard

;D ;D Classic!  
There's Still Time.........

Chills

Oh yeah  ;D

Taterbug

I actually go to off topic ramblings first then off to music to see if there are any new covers, ( fantastic job done by aMillionDreams  and everyone else who participates in that,  it is much appreciated )
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

aMD

QuoteI actually go to off topic ramblings first then off to music to see if there are any new covers, ( fantastic job done by aMillionDreams  and everyone else who participates in that,  it is much appreciated )

:-[  aww shucks, thanks!

I start at the top and work my way down, most of the time.  if I see something new in the tabs section I go straight there.

mjkoehler

Off Topic
Other Music
The rest

.Walt

QuoteOff Topic
Other Music
The rest

same.

i remember when i first joined. i only checked the "shows" thread.  i just hung out there for a month.
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

Jaimoe

Off Topic, then Other Music. I rarely check any of the other sections. I love MMJ, but I'm not obsessed.

aMD

I'm surprised how many people only come here for off topic stuff.  I love that part of the forum but I don't I would come here or stay here if I weren't interested in what's going on with the band.  

It's also interesting how many devoted fans have very few shows.  MMJ is such a great live band why not own at least as much live stuff as studio stuff, especially when it's free.  just something I've noticed that is puzzling to me.

Taterbug

QuoteOff Topic, then Other Music. I rarely check any of the other sections. I love MMJ, but I'm not obsessed.

I think I'm becoming obsessed, Is there a support group or something on this forum that can help me out ?   :)

ManNamedTruth

I ignore Tabs because I don't play guitar. I usually check Shows when they tour. I forgot we had a Tapings section  :-/ :-?
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

sweatboard

Kory and Ger (as well as others) have done some great work to archieve the live material that's out there, it will be appreciated for years and years to come.  I really love that section of the forum.
There's Still Time.........

aMD

QuoteKory and Ger (as well as others) have done some great work to archieve the live material that's out there, it will be appreciated for years and years to come.  I really love that section of the forum.

here here  [smiley=beer.gif]