Your Thanksgiving

Started by rccola71, Nov 03, 2007, 11:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mjkoehler

I loved the second FOA mainly because he stopped at several places I've eaten here in the Lou. The 2 Donuts shops he featured rule and Fast Eddies is a place everyone, I mean EVERYONE, should go to at least once. Great food and cold beer.

Yes the manboobs were out of control. I've noticed that about most of the Food TV chefs. The last years or 2, they have all swelled. Look at Emeril. Goodness how he has grown. He now looks like Jerry Lewis fresh from a steriod treatment.

megisnotreal

[highlight][size=20]happy thanksgiving, y'all![/size][/highlight]

i hope everyone has a wonderful and safe holiday! my best wishes to each and every one of you. enjoy that 4 day weekend!

primushead

Mmmmmmmmm...Turkey.

I can't wait for leftovers.

Taterbug

family, food , football & f...kin,  in that order.
And once again my vegitarian buddy will chow down on a tofu turkey
mmmmmm good. Nothing says thanksgiving like a tube of soy.

tastes like chicken. riiiiiiight.

Please don't take offence  vegans.  I applaud your  self control  :)
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

aMD

Quotefamily, food , football & f...kin,  in that order.

Please don't take offence  vegans.  I applaud you self control  :)

How could you do take to that poor soybean!  What did soy ever do to you?

colleen

Quotefamily, food , football & f...kin,  in that order.

Please don't take offence  vegans.  I applaud you self control  :)

How could you do take to that poor soybean!  What did soy ever do to you?

It actually tastes better than you might think! I had a deluxe vegan thanksgiving a few years back and it was pretty damn good. I am spending the holiday in London where my brother lives. God knows what we will eat. Hopefully Indian food if I get my way.
Everyone has a photographic memory. Some don't have film.

Taterbug

He made me try it and I  don't think it was the DELUXE, It tasted more like it was out of a value pack.
It had the texture of an extra thick loogie.  
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

primushead

I've just never understood how you can turn this...

...into THIS.

Something's not right. :-/

ManNamedTruth

Turkey and ham and then later i will be going to see No Country For Old Men.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TEO

Wife, Son, and I heading to my parent's home about twelve miles from here. Probably start out with some jumbo shrimp cocktail and assorted dips with fancy chips (they usually put out way too much so you are not even really that hungry by the time they call for dinner) and then nibble slowly on some great turkey, sage dressing, mashed taters with gravy with  some pecan and pumpkin pie for dessert. Eat way too much, get sleepy and take a short nap, then watch the COLTS beat the Falcons.
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary

Dee.

Happy Thanksgiving, friends!

ManNamedTruth

[size=72]Gobbles![/size]
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

TheBigChicken

can smell our turkey cooking and just finished No Country For Old Men ...the book was excellent...cold beer and cookies :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

sweatboard

My family is coming over to our house for Thanksgiving; I stopped by my mom's house where all of our relatives are staying to pick up a few things and.....

Ok, the first thing one of my relatives said to me was "Brian, you have put on some weight haven't you?"

Then my grandpa made the comment that my younger brother could kick my ass if he wanted to.

Then my Mom tells me our Turkey is to small and my Aunt asks me if we have any Rum at our house!

This should be interesting.
There's Still Time.........

.Walt

QuoteMy family is coming over to our house for Thanksgiving; I stopped by my mom's house where all of our relatives are staying to pick up a few things and.....

Ok, the first thing one of my relatives said to me was "Brian, you have put on some weight haven't you?"

Then my grandpa made the comment that my younger brother could kick my ass if he wanted to.

Then my Mom tells me our Turkey is to small and my Aunt asks me if we have any Rum at our house!

;D have fun!!
Much Greater Than Science Fiction

mjkoehler

QuoteMy family is coming over to our house for Thanksgiving; I stopped by my mom's house where all of our relatives are staying to pick up a few things and.....

Good times, goooood times!

MarkW

Have a good one chaps.
The trouble with the straight and the narrow is it's so thin, I keep sliding off to the side

primushead

I'm...so...full.  Food coma is setting in.

mjkoehler

Ohhh the humanity. I hurt, I so hurt right now. I ate more in one sitting then most tribes in the Sudan do in  week. Man I am gonna feel awful tomorrow.

For those who haven't tried the brined Turkey, do yourself a favor and brine yours. Holy mary mother of god that turkey was good. I actually took a pictue of it as it looked perfect.

.Walt

just woke up from the after thanksgiving diner nap!  wow, i feel GREAT!! now...for pie...
Much Greater Than Science Fiction