Keith Olberman- Worst Person in the World

Started by ycartrob, Dec 16, 2007, 07:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

rant

So I'm sitting here watching the NFL highlights on NBC and they're showing the Bucs/Falcons. They show Tim Tebow up in a sky box and Olberman says, "That's probably the closest Tim Tebow will ever get to an NFL football field." WTF? He's a 20 year old sophomore who won the Heisman and that's Olberman's take? He's got 2 more years of college you jack ass. Pretty tired of loud mouth reporters like Olberman, who on his best day can only marvel at the talent Tebow has.

Enough with turning playbacks into monologue "comedy", just show me what happened.

primushead

Yeah, I saw that comment too, but it didn't sound like an insult to me.  It sounded like he was saying that this is the closest Tebow will get to an NFL field right NOW.  It didn't sound like an attempt to bash his potential career or anything.  But, that was just my take.  

ycartrob

QuoteYeah, I saw that comment too, but it didn't sound like an insult to me.  It sounded like he was saying that this is the closest Tebow will get to an NFL field right NOW.  It didn't sound like an attempt to bash his potential career or anything.  But, that was just my take.  

No, pretty positive he said EVER, that's probably the closest Tim Tebow will EVER get to an NFL football field.

and since I'm, always right...

primushead

QuoteYeah, I saw that comment too, but it didn't sound like an insult to me.  It sounded like he was saying that this is the closest Tebow will get to an NFL field right NOW.  It didn't sound like an attempt to bash his potential career or anything.  But, that was just my take.  

No, pretty posisitve he said EVER, that's probably the closest Tim Tebow will EVER get to an NFL football field.

You are right most of the time, I'll admit that.  And maybe he DID say 'ever'.  But the fact remains, good sir, that you spelled 'positive' extremely wrong.  

ycartrob

No, pretty posisitve he said EVER, that's probably the closest Tim Tebow will EVER get to an NFL football field.

You are right most of the time, I'll admit that.  And maybe he DID say 'ever'.  But the fact remains, good sir, that you spelled 'positive' extremely wrong.  

Give me a break, I posted that when I was driving my car drinking coffee and talking on the cell phone...

BTW, did you see the undefeated teams graphic during the NC/Rutgers game yesterday? Ole Miss and North Carolina in the same graphic! Guess we know who will be seeing who in the Final 4  ::)

primushead

Nah, I was out last night so I missed the game completely.  I'm glad Ole Miss made it in though...and who knows?  Maybe they'll make a run now that Tyler's had a concussion. :-/