Let's Talk New Years Eve

Started by rccola71, Dec 17, 2007, 05:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Does anyone have any cool plans..Unfortunately for me none at the moment...I may be willing to travel.... :D
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

aMD

Wax Fang Mutherfeckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's in?

sweatboard

QuoteWax Fang Mutherfeckers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who's in?

I really, really, would love to come, but I doubt I can talk anyone else into it.  It should be awesome though.
There's Still Time.........

aMD

Who's in?

I really, really, would love to come, but I doubt I can talk anyone else into it.  It should be awesome though.

Hey, if you make it up you'll have plenty of friends at the show and a place to crash if you need it.

corey

I'm gonna be playing a show... and hopefully getting HAMMERED!

sweatboard

Who's in?

Hey, if you make it up you'll have plenty of friends at the show and a place to crash if you need it.

Awesome, I really appreciate it.  I'm going to start working on the wife and some close friends tonight and see if we can make it happen.
There's Still Time.........

Easy Morning Rebel

QuoteDoes anyone have any cool plans..Unfortunately for me none at the moment...I may be willing to travel.... :D
Dinner with a couple of friends and then later on home to their place to continue the party... should be a blast! I'm really looking forward to it. :)
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

LEATHER KID

Rite near da beach On a cruise ship in Jamaica

BOoyeee!
IT'S ALL FUCKIN' CHEESE!!

dragonboy

No plans yet but I'll be in Hawaii so that's good enough for me!
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

mjkoehler

The usual, at least for the last 10 years. Asleep on the couch by about 10PM curled up with the wifeypoo. The days of staying up late and getting hammered on NYE are long gone.