Hey,Miami Dolphins

Started by rccola71, Dec 17, 2007, 09:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Do you know what kind of ASSHOLES you guys looked yesterday? you ran down the field like you just won the Super Bowl. You're 1 and fucking 13 !!! Did you forget..If that wasn't bad enough,pan to owners box to see big Wayne H tearing up >:(Somebody should have brushed by him and casually kneed him in the fucking balls
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jon T.

That was the biggest farce I think I have ever seen.  I can understand some shit like that if it were my high school (they were pretty bad) and maybe even the University of Alabama but  the NFL; give me a fucking break.  

They should be disbanded and shipped off to the CFL.  And they should take Saban withe them...    ;)

Jellyfish

Give em a break..0-16 since last year.They are allowed to celebrate after the game if they want.....they are still 1-13 but that's better than 0-14.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

Angry Ewok

Quote...and maybe even the University of Alabama.

Weak.  ;D
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jon T.

Quote...and maybe even the University of Alabama.

Weak.  ;D

Aww, come on, that was gold.

red

QuoteThey should be disbanded and shipped off to the CFL.  
Weaker.   :-/ ;D

Jon T.

QuoteThey should be disbanded and shipped off to the CFL.  
Weaker.   :-/ ;D

Then how bout arena league, eh?   ;)

Jellyfish

Will the Dolphins lure in Parcells now that negotiations with Atlanta fell through?
http://cbs.sportsline.com/nfl/story/10536301

aMD

QuoteWill the Dolphins lure in Parcells now that negotiations with Atlanta fell through?

If Parcells wanted to coach he could of stayed in Dallas and soak up all the glory that is rightfully his and now falls on the undeserving shoulders of Wade Phillips.  So I don't see it happening.  That is, unless Parcells left because he gave ownership a "him or me" ultimatum regarding TO and they went with TO.  Possible, but not likely.

In regards to the Dolphins celebration I thought it was pathetic and hilarious.  ;D ;D

Jellyfish

QuoteWill the Dolphins lure in Parcells now that negotiations with Atlanta fell through?

If Parcells wanted to coach he could of stayed in Dallas and soak up all the glory that is rightfully his and now falls on the undeserving shoulders of Wade Phillips.  So I don't see it happening.  That is, unless Parcells left because he gave ownership a "him or me" ultimatum regarding TO and they went with TO.  Possible, but not likely.

In regards to the Dolphins celebration I thought it was pathetic and hilarious.  ;D ;D

From earlier reports Atlanta was offering Parcell's a GM job or some high up office job...now I am not so sure but I was surprised Parcell's name even being mentioned since I thought he was done.That makes me thing he got tired of all the crap that goes along with coaching for the Cowboys brings and is looking for greener pastures.He might like the grazing conditions better in Miami.Wayne is not like Jerry is in Dallas.

aMD

From earlier reports Atlanta was offering Parcell's a GM job or some high up office job...now I am not so sure but I was surprised Parcell's name even being mentioned since I thought he was done.That makes me thing he got tired of all the crap that goes along with coaching for the Cowboys brings and is looking for greener pastures.He might like the grazing conditions better in Miami.Wayne is not like Jerry is in Dallas.

Marino was smart enough to turn down that job a few years ago, I bet Parcells does too.  I really like Parcells and wish he wouldn't have left the 'boys.  I enjoy him as an analyst too though.