Bowl Game Excitement!!!!!!

Started by rccola71, Dec 30, 2007, 10:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Who can't get excited about Bama vs Colorado...Are you fucking kidding me :-/  Here's two 6-6 teams in the Massengill Independence Bowl. It starts at 8 EST and other than degenerate gamblers.....who fucking cares...Hell, Bama fans probably don't care...I didn't know whether to laugh or cry at the thought of this game :-/
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Angry Ewok

Yeah, it's a boring matchup, but what would you expect from a lower tier bowl with a sponsor that manufactures tampons?

There's no compelling story here, no real history... we're just looking at the team that whipped Tennessee's ass but lost to Monroe, against the team that whipped Oklahoma's ass but lost to Nebraska.

The biggest negative factor for Colorado fan's is the location, I think... You'd have to be pretty hard core to fly out of Colorado in December, only to arrive in Shreveport, Louisiana. And all of that for a barely 6-6 team? No way.

It's easily a home field for Alabama, but frankly, we're pretty sick of these impostors in the crimson jersey. Ticket sales prove it.

This game may determine a losing or winning season by the books, but nobody around here cares about that. By our standards, a loss to Mississippi State and Auburn is a losing season. You guys don't know how deep this goes, when I talk about the thugs on our roster... I'm pretty close with folks, and we're talking about this team being on par with the early 90's Miami Hurricanes.

I've predicted an Alabama win, but nobody cares either way...

...especially the players.

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ycartrob

primushead

Did this really deserve a thread of it's own?  I mean, we DO have a college football thread. :-/

Angry Ewok

QuoteDid this really deserve a thread of it's own?

Not really.  :-*
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

Jaimoe

I've got International Bowl fever... well, not really. The game is being held at The Rogers Centre in Toronto in a few days. Last year's game had decent attendance, but no one cares about the bowl game here, other than for novelty's sake. Now, if some of the big boys played a real bowl game here, then I'd be all over this, as would many NCAA fans in Ontario. I just can't get too jacked to see Rutgers vs Ball State, even though my last name is Ball. Still, I hope the game is competetive and it draws well.

TheBigChicken

QuoteDid this really deserve a thread of it's own?  I mean, we DO have a college football thread. :-/
only a joke my man ;)that's why it's called off topic ramblings :D

TheBigChicken

Quoteso rccola, who's your team?
those choke artists from Athens,Ga...tha Dawgs