What did Santa  bring ya?

Started by rccola71, Dec 25, 2007, 08:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheBigChicken

Got my girl a nice set of turquoise earrings and a book ;)
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Jaimoe

Golf clubs, which I'm picking up on Boxing Day (Dec. 26). Also, the new Wilco and clothes.

The DARK

I kinda wished he would get me a girl.  :-[

But a leather jacket and new amp are good enough.  :D
In another time, in another place, in another face

red

Santa was big on gift certificates and various chocolates this year.  

Ghosts_on_TV

In Rainbows Discbox
Radiohead Boxset
Lost Season 3
A Zippo
A Couple of sweaters
A 40 of miller lite (Ha)
A sex Panther t shirt (60% of the time it works every time)
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

primushead

New Sleeping bag and thermorest...can't wait to go camping now.

Socks, Money, Gift Cards, new putter and lots of food:)

mjkoehler

-Knocked Up
-Superbad
-Family Guy Volume 5
-Game Of Thrones & Clash of Kings- Books 1 and 2 in the Fire and Ice series by -George RR Martin. If you have not read these, HIGHLY recommanded.
-Oh the aforementioned Drunky McDrunk Drunk crashing through my yard
-Sick Kids
-Some serious weight gain (5-10 pounds) from Xmas cookies, massive amounts of food and drink.

Just a normal Christmas around here.

Jenny

my baby: http://www.pwelverumandsun.com/book  :o :o  :-* :-*

+ Home Movies Season 1 (excellent)
+ A buncha CDs

:D

aMD

My mom finally gave me my family's 100+ year old recipe for shortbread.  Best thing she's ever given me for xmas. ever.  :)

Taterbug

Cold Hard Cash,  and I'm considering getting new headphones for my I-pod, I have been reading reviews on the Bose Over the ear $ 139.00 or the Bose on ear $179.00. I'm leaning towards the over the ear, much cheaper and supposedly better sounding. Does anyone have any experience with any of these ?
I'm pumped to listen to my I-pod with great sounding cans.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

corey

I got an Mbox 2 with Pro-Tools, a new pair of shoes and Slash's new autobiography.
Rock.

Jaimoe

I just picked up a set of 2008 Taylormade irons with a Top-Flite putter for half-price - a late Christmas present. I guess I'll be getting woods for my birthday in March. Look out trees, small children and ponds.

the_wizzard

QuoteCold Hard Cash,  and I'm considering getting new headphones for my I-pod, I have been reading reviews on the Bose Over the ear $ 139.00 or the Bose on ear $179.00. I'm leaning towards the over the ear, much cheaper and supposedly better sounding. Does anyone have any experience with any of these ?

My husband received the "on ear" pair from my parents for Christmas.  So far, so good!  But I am not familiar with the "Over the Ear".

He got Bose....and I got....TOWELS!   :o :o :o

Actually, they are very nice towels, but man, i got them from both my Mom and my sister. I guess they were inspired by the fact that we remodeled our bathroom this year.  I also got a very nice set of sauce pots and saute pans (just have not been able to play with them since the are damaged  :-[).  Off to the mall this weekend to replace the set.

My husband hooked me up with a very fine pair of vintage earings (with little diamonds and faceted raw emeralds...beautiful :-*).  
And the "Cosmic Autumn" lithograph by Wayne Coyne
and

and

And I gave him the gift that gives back (yum...smoked salmon & trout)....

ycartrob

got the deluxe DVD version of Roadhouse with special commentary by Kevin Smith, and it's hilarious

Tree

BH

A stomach virus.  Peaking at the moment my girls woke up on Xmas morning :(
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

corey

QuoteA stomach virus.  Peaking at the moment my girls woke up on Xmas morning

That's terrible! Was it one of those 24-hour viruses? My little one (8 years old) got it on Thursday around 7 and was fine by about 7 the next night. My wife came down with it on Saturday and was better by Sunday evening. Bad timing!

Taterbug

QuoteCold Hard Cash,  and I'm considering getting new headphones for my I-pod, I have been reading reviews on the Bose Over the ear $ 139.00 or the Bose on ear $179.00. I'm leaning towards the over the ear, much cheaper and supposedly better sounding. Does anyone have any experience with any of these ?

My husband received the "on ear" pair from my parents for Christmas.  So far, so good!  But I am not familiar with the "Over the Ear".

He got Bose....and I got....TOWELS!   :o :o :o

Actually, they are very nice towels, but man, i got them from both my Mom and my sister. I guess they were inspired by the fact that we remodeled our bathroom this year.  I also got a very nice set of sauce pots and saute pans (just have not been able to play with them since the are damaged  :-[).  Off to the mall this weekend to replace the set.

I got my headphones and I love them, I'm no expert on headphones but the sound is terrific, I tried on the on ear type and they felt weird on my noggin. I have small ears and they didn't fit right.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

ycartrob

QuoteA stomach virus.  Peaking at the moment my girls woke up on Xmas morning :(

Imagine that; I had a stomach virus Saturday and Sunday. 24 hours of intense naseau followed by 5 minutes of projectile vomitting.

Taterbug

That's a bummer guys. I hope everyone is feeling better before new years,  The stomach flu and Jack Bombs are probably a bad combo.