What's One of Your Dreams?

Started by ycartrob, Dec 20, 2007, 08:48 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Hike the Milford Track in New Zealand

BH

Drive a BMW around the 14 miles of "green hell" on the Nurburgring Nordschleife in Germany.  I think it only costs about $25.  Plus of course the thousand dollar aeroplane ticket.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

mjkoehler

Her

Several boxes of these

and this

sweatboard

I want to be the captain of a dolphin cruise ship.  We will head out each night about an hour before sunset, drink wine, and look for dolphins.  

There's Still Time.........

BH

QuoteHer

Several boxes of these

and this

I would like to change mine to this please.  Thanks.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

aMD

One time I had a dream that a hamburger was eating ME!

EC

i would like to go to japan one day :)

bowl of soup

The 7 summits.  Even though I've never climbed more than a hill.  I have a friend who is doing this and I've become fascinated.  He's allready done North America, Africa, and is going to Argentina this winter break to do Acaguanca(?); South America's tallest peak.

I guess "real" mountain climbers turn their noses up on this as most of the tallest mountains on each continent are relatively "easy" climbs.  The "second 7" is supposed to be far more challanging - the second highest peak on all seven continents are all more difficult to climb.
I'm not saying it's easy...walking into sweet oblivion.

primushead

There was a roving bunch of T-Rex's in the neighborhood, and I was given the task of stopping them somehow.  I tried, but oddly enough, I didn't get eaten.  They sorta just ran away.

But I had a very vivid image of a Tyrannasaurus stuck in my head this morning.

dragonboy

Nice thread Tracy, I missed this one.

I want to travel round the world. Hopefully I'll do it someday. I spent a month in Europe once & a month or so in Asia. Lots of fun...

I'd like to travel across land from China into Europe. I'd like to travel across the states too. Maybe I'll go from Japan to China, to Mongolia, into Russia, & then Europe. Take rest in Spain & catch up on some sleep @ my Mum & Dad's before heading off to the UK. After seeing my sisters for a week or two I'd fly to NY & make my way across the states (stopping of @ Graceland of course!) to SF or LA & then back to Japan.

Just thinking about this trip made me feel good  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

TheBigChicken

that some day all wars will end and we will start focusing on cures for cancer and AIDS :'(
the fruit bats love makin' made all the kids cry

Such

i had a dream once that i was dancing with a female transfomer.  :D
but you can sit in the grass; it feels good