Anyone have any MMJ ink?

Started by jeffro79, Mar 13, 2007, 08:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jeffro79

Anyone have any MMJ or related tats? I've kicked around the idea of getting a small skeleton from ISM added into stuff already on my upper arm.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

dragonboy

One member has the same skeleton that you're thinking of getting on both of his wrists.
I think it's Ryan Corpse? He's not around much any more...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

aMD

QuoteAnyone have any MMJ or related tats? I've kicked around the idea of getting a small skeleton from ISM added into stuff already on my upper arm.

One dude who used to post here from Canada had the mmj skeletons tattoed on his forearms, i believe.  It used to be his avatar but I don't think he's a member anymore.  

Megan said she was emailing him. you heard from RyanCorpse, EC?

aMD

QuoteOne member has the same skeleton that you're thinking of getting on both of his wrists.
I think it's Ryan Corpse? He's not around much any more...

damn, you're quick.

was it his wrists?  maybe ec can get a picture from him.

dragonboy

Quotedamn, you're quick.
It's nine in the morning here & I'm full of life!  ;)

I'm pretty sure I remember seeing his pic on that fan map that we had a while back. Goodness knows where the link is for that one...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Quotehttp://www.frappr.com/mymorningjacket

tattoo picture

those are ryan's.
and i regret that i never followed up on emailing him.  i'll try to remember tonight. :)

fan75

Quotehttp://www.frappr.com/mymorningjacket

tattoo picture

Sorta cool, but jeffro79 should just get a tribal/symbol tatoo like Jim has on his arm...which you can sort of see in this pic

Might as well copy off the master.  8-) ::)

http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

jeffro79

Thanx for posting those pics Deanna. What I'm thinking about is no where near that large. I'm in the midst of getting a half sleeve done slowly but surely. Just thinking about incorparating one small skeleton with everything else.
i kinda think right now is a pretty good time to just sit down and sing people some mother-fuckin songs

ManNamedTruth

I don't have any tatooes, i don't know if i will ever. But i've contemplated the idea of having the bear head and both of the skeletons like on the disc.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

AMancalledSun

My girl and I are thinking of getting some more ink for our 3rd anniversary nxet month.
She amazed me the other day by suggesting we both get the moth from the poster for Bunbury Theatre, Louisville 12/14/99.

(It's in the gallery, I was gonna post the image but i don't know how, I suck)
"Tell me, who do you see when you die in your sleep?"

Angry Ewok

I'd have something like this...

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

jeffro79

I finally got some MMJ related ink. I nixed the skeleton idea and got the line from Steam Engine "the fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need" in a pretty sweet old school looking banner and me and the artist both decided to leave "that" out of the tat, it just flowed better. Anyway I fucking love it and will post some pics soon.

Angry Ewok

That's too awesome, man... Can't wait to see a picture.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

jeffro79

Here is a pic for anyone that cares.

The DARK

In another time, in another place, in another face

sweatboard

Yes, good choice!  It's a powerful suggestion.
There's Still Time.........

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Sleazy Rider

Politics. It's a drag. They put one foot in the grave, and the other on The Flag.

realdeal

Seriously? Did you get inked in jail?